IGNORED

ABS module re-install

Car 54

Hello everyone,

I received my ABS module back from ModuleMaster on schedule but did not get a chance to re-install it until this week. This went about the same as the removal, interesting.  I have had snow and ice on my 1,000 foot long driveway since the storm last week so no road test. Yesterday we had over three inches of rain and 50 degree temps, so I no longer have the ice or snow. Backed out of the garage this morning, 28 degree temp, turned around after starting and moved less than 15 feet and the “Brake failure” light went out and stayed out. I am feeling great now.  Back to the garage and covered until spring.

ModuleMaster did a fine piece of work for me. Cost was their basic rate of $250 plus shipping. Well worth the cost instead of buying a new or even a used module. 

I hope everyone hada safe and happy holiday.

BestJohn

On 12/26/2020 at 8:53 AM, Car 54 said:

Hello everyone,

I received my ABS module back from ModuleMaster on schedule but did not get a chance to re-install it until this week. This went about the same as the removal, interesting.  I have had snow and ice on my 1,000 foot long driveway since the storm last week so no road test. Yesterday we had over three inches of rain and 50 degree temps, so I no longer have the ice or snow. Backed out of the garage this morning, 28 degree temp, turned around after starting and moved less than 15 feet and the “Brake failure” light went out and stayed out. I am feeling great now.  Back to the garage and covered until spring.

ModuleMaster did a fine piece of work for me. Cost was their basic rate of $250 plus shipping. Well worth the cost instead of buying a new or even a used module. 

I hope everyone hada safe and happy holiday.

BestJohn

Couldn't agree more.  I did mine this summer on an 07.  Well spent money.