IGNORED

WTB Ram Mount for '04 RT Clutch Reservoir!

gr8mtn

I am looking for a sweet mount that I once had on another '04.  It replaced the clutch reservoir cover on my "04 RT.  The only difference is that it had a little Ram Mount Ball on top of it.  Very clean and looked factory.  Scoured the web and no luck.

• 1 month later...

Are you looking for the RAM-B-346U  https://www.rammount.com/part/RAM-B-346U

Or the RAM-B-345U  https://www.rammount.com/part/RAM-B-345U

I haven't seen a new listing for the RAM mount that looked like it was custom made for the BMW R1100s and R1150 brake and clutch reservoir housing for a while. I've got a pleathera of RAM mounts in a box and will have a look and see what I've got. Years of working bicycle races and marathons hauling photographers and video folk I've accumulated all sorts of brackets and mounting goodies for holding radios, cameras, stop watches, you name it...

I have a cover for the clutch that has a Ram Mount Ball.  It was used on my 2002 BMW R1150 RT.  If you think it might possibly work let me know and I'll forward a picture so you can see if it's what your looking for.  I'm located in Colorado at 80465.  I sold the RT so I know longer have any use for the cover.  Look forward to hearing from you.  Jim Wilcox.

I was looking through my box of RAM mounts over the weekend and found a RAM brake/clutch reservoir cover unopened in the package.  I believe I had gotten this for an '02 RT 1150, but never put it on the bike.  It is not like the 2 links posted by duegi above, but  in the shape of the reservoir (flat on one side and slightly curved on the other), with a hole at one end to mount the included RAM ball.  See attached pic.  If you don't get Jim's, you can have this free, for the cost of shipping.  

cover.jpg