IGNORED

Fire truck ride, anyone?

TEWKS

The LT. does say a bad word while responding to that call. If you turn up the volume you can hear him cuss about only getting one bite of his dinner sammie. :grin:

Just now, TEWKS said:

The LT. does say a bad word while responding to that call. If you turn up the volume you can hear him cuss about only getting one bite of his dinner sammie. :grin:

Hehe,.....you should hear the fuzzy headed kids mom talk.

Anyway, when the girls were little, you could ask them, "who has the potty mouth",....both of them "momma",.......as dad never cussed "at" the girls and curbed it around them........only when tools weren't doing as they were designed to do did they really hear me with the CS'n and MF'n POS's

• Haha 1

Yeah, it happens in frustration sometimes. I’ve come to realize, the little shits probably know more than we do having way too early access to the internet. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

A very cool pic of that barn fire in the vid. Wish I added it but, editing sucks. :classic_biggrin:

Retired guy Oscar F. emerging from the heat. 

D080BD56-1EFD-4DC6-9968-2D8534C84A21.jpeg

All I got was a shitty cameo at the end of this vid, loading hose. :rofl:

• Like 1

The condo unit behind (in that pic) the barn with the melted siding. The first crew on scene dumped their tank water on the condo that was minutes (maybe less) from igniting. (a water curtain) 

• Like 1