IGNORED

Pacific Northwest (PNW) - 28NOV Saturday - Sekiu

Last minute ride for tomorrow - weather looks dry.  

End destination is Sekiu WA.  We'll be on 101 and 112 past Port Angles to Sekiu.  112 is twisty and parallels Strait of Juan de Fuca- scenic ride.  Spirited riding pace on 112.  

***Social distancing and masks are required !!!

Leaving Bremerton at 0800 (Winco parking lot if from local area or coming from south/tacoma area).  For Seattle folks- leaving east side of Hood Canal bridge parking lot at intersection at 0845.  Back to the hood Canal bridge by/approx 3PM.  You can schedule ferry from that time line.  allow 20 minutes travel from Kingston to bridge.

here's my cell for contact.  Let me know if you're coming for my planning. 360.265.6855.

Rich

Here's the play by play.....weather forecast was favorable......but....

43 degrees and rain showers....and the guy in the white SUV already has his tree at 830 in the morning.

28D2F2B5-F617-49E2-B956-382B9399008E.jpeg

forgot one - out of sequence--- here is the harbor at Sekuim.....brown bagged a huge sandwich!  

turn  around point....went back to 101 and through lake Cresent...traffic was light and fun along the lake edge road.  Only had to scoot around a couple cars -they should close the road on the east side of the lake a couple times a year for a few hours and let bikes run back and forth....heh heh....

6C1A398F-4117-4020-BA5A-1299DEED6668.jpeg

• Like 3