IGNORED

Craigslist score

Rougarou

$150

these little manure spreaders are $2k new. The last decent spreader I saw on Craigslist was $800

this one needed a link replaced(done $2), and tubes for the dry rot tires. 

now I can hopefully decrease the fly count and free fertilize the yard

image.jpg

• Like 1

I would think you could get your fill of manure spreading just by reading some of the political post's in the Full Throttle section

LOL :5590:       Just Kidding   Great score  !!

29 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

I see some good use coming for your front end loader attachment, too! :thumbsup:

Ya, I kinda need a second tractor.  Leave the spreader hooked up to one, use the other to load with:5146:

I know this guy that has several tractors, roughly the same size for all, I asked why so many,....he replied "I don't like changing the implements out",......geesh $25k and beyond to save 5-10 minutes.

Mine rolled in the yard early June and now has 70hrs on it,....ya, it gets used

• Like 1

Believe it or not, that was my first thought, you’ll need someway to prop up the hitch while it’s being loaded. 

Won’t be cheap but you could surely spread some shite with this Deere. ;) And they’d match! :yes:

Gator-Sand-Swirl1.jpg

Hey, If ya can’t talk the Mrs into the coolest shite spreader in the world :classic_biggrin: you could go with something like this  to level the hitch while you load it. :thumbsup: We’re going to need video of this operation once underway. ;)

4 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Hey, If ya can’t talk the Mrs into the coolest shite spreader in the world :classic_biggrin: you could go with something like this  to level the hitch while you load it. :thumbsup: We’re going to need video of this operation once underway. ;)

I'ma just have her hold the hitch steady if'n she doesn't budget additional yard machines.

I do have my JD 318 in the basement garage.  Gotta pull the motor to replace the ignition module, which happens to be behind the flywheel.   Anyway, that little guy, once repaired, will be able to easily pull the spreader.  Reading the manual on the spreader, ain't supposed to go above 5mph.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Rougarou said:

I'ma just have her hold the hitch steady if'n she doesn't budget additional yard machines.

:classic_biggrin: A strong woman, is a good woman! :classic_biggrin: