IGNORED

R1200RT Headlight Protectors......

Redbrick

I have a Cee Bailey's and wonder about the one from Aero Flow........Maybe a comparison...Fit?........Comments appreciated.......

Phil.......Redbrick

I have the Aeroflow. I bought it a couple of weeks ago. It fits fairly well. There is about a 1/4 inch gap between the protector and the fairing at each end so a little bit of the headlight is still exposed.

Do either of you experience a whistling noise since fittimg the protectors? I had a Cee Bailey on mine but took it off due to this problem - plus I didn't like the look of the 3M Dual Locks.

Bill,

I have the Cee Bailey and have not noticed any whistling all the way up to 132mph. I would agree with you on the looks of the dual locks, but it's function over form in this case for me. I just replaced a lens on my motolights after one of them picked up a small rock and cracked it. $16 was acceptable... but had it been the headlight, they price out at $545 for the module. I can look at those dual locks for that kind of money! And actually... I can't see them from where I sit! <grin>

Archived