IGNORED

Park n move

Skywagon

I have a tight space for my bike in the garage.  It takes me several adjustments to get it where I want it.  I went to the Legalspeeding website to look at the Park n move but the website appears to be gone.  Anybody have a unit they find easy to use and would recommend?

• 1 month later...
On 10/19/2020 at 9:13 AM, Skywagon said:

I have a tight space for my bike in the garage.  It takes me several adjustments to get it where I want it.  I went to the Legalspeeding website to look at the Park n move but the website appears to be gone.  Anybody have a unit they find easy to use and would recommend?

Surely you have room Mr Clampett, I mean, you sold the airplane and the boat, that shoulda freed up some space.

Anyway, I don't have one, but what about the harbor freight dolly

1250 lb. Capacity Low Profile Motorcycle Dolly 95896 alternate photo #1

Thanks...I've seen that one before.  Looks like it might be hard to get on and off without it sliding around.  I talked to a neighbor who has a machine shop.  He is going to try and make something for me after the new year.  I'll post pictures if it works out.  I only want it to get off the ground about 1-2 inches, the ability to lock the wheels with a handle, and the ability to get it off the stand without panic.  The legal speeding stand is pretty close to what I would like to have, but not quite.

John Ranalletta
On 10/19/2020 at 9:13 AM, Skywagon said:

I have the Dynamoto.  Works very easily.  No ride up.  Spendy.

Well shoot, if we're gonna blow that Texas Tea money, get a sky lift and you have the benefit of easier maintenance.

abba Sky Lift on BMW R1200RT (wheelie position)

abba Sky Lift on BMW R1200RT

And you can send me one too,....2019 GSA model ;);)

Look at the Bursig Center Lift stand, www.bursigusa.com. Through Wunderlich America the shipping is free until the end of the year. The color black is available now as all others are back ordered until next year. 

1 hour ago, Skywagon said:

The Bursig is a clever idea.  The challenge is they don't make an adapter for the RT.  They do for many BMW's just not the RT.

Interesting as Sky Lift does make it to fit an RS. Would think each would benefit in making their stands fit each model.  More RTs are sold than RSs.

23 minutes ago, 041100S said:

Interesting as Sky Lift does make it to fit an RS. Would think each would benefit in making their stands fit each model.  More RTs are sold than RSs.

Skylift has one for the RT

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...