IGNORED

Beemer Boneyard, data base fodder

Mulepick

Just thought I'd pass along a good experience I just had w/Beemer Boneyard. They sent a piece of tupperware that was in considerably worse shape than advertised. I took photos and attached them to an e-mail explaining the problems.

They sent a nice note back saying that this was not their practice and that they apologized for not looking at the piece harder. I not only was invited to keep the piece (like I can use it for anything?) but they also refunded my purchase price PLUS the high shipping price I paid to get it quick.

I'll be doing business again with them in the future and I appreciate any outfit that sees the value in a grand gesture to ensure future sales.

Bob

RandyRandy

Yes, they're good. I bought a part from BMW Boneyard and it arrived quick and as advertised. Sad to think about those bikes having seen much better days though. bncry.gif

Just thought I'd pass along a good experience I just had w/Beemer Boneyard. They sent a piece of tupperware that was in considerably worse shape than advertised. I took photos and attached them to an e-mail explaining the problems.

They sent a nice note back saying that this was not their practice and that they apologized for not looking at the piece harder. I not only was invited to keep the piece (like I can use it for anything?) but they also refunded my purchase price PLUS the high shipping price I paid to get it quick.

I'll be doing business again with them in the future and I appreciate any outfit that sees the value in a grand gesture to ensure future sales.

Bob

As a business owner I hold myself to those same standards. Customers need to know we care and when a mistake is made we need to take care of it. I recently had something similair happen to one of my customers. I took care of him at my expense which was more than my profit margin but in doing so ensured future business. His response was similair to yours and it's refreshing to see customers that appreciate it. Way too often the cutomer cares more about the cheapest price than the service provided.

O.K. I'm getting off my soap box now....

out of curiosity, what piece was it?

The dash assy that the LCD is attached to and that has the speaker mesh.

The previous owner that rebuilt this after the wreck took some real shortcuts on the fancy work. In this case he duct taped the LCD in vs. making new screw mounts.

I'll just have to fabricate my own.

Bob

Ditto to that. Mike at Beemerboneyard.com seems to be a great guy. Have dealt with them about three times, including a return/refund. They're the best!

Archived