IGNORED

Neotec Helmet/Parts question

Skywagon

My Neotec is about 5 years old and I know the wisdom is to replace them at 5.  I don't want to debate that but do have a question about parts.  I'm thinking about replacing the liner...the top part.  My helmet is a Large When I look on-line the liner for large says there are 3 sizes; 5,9, and13mm.  Have any of you replaced the liner and if so how did you determine the size.  I see no markings on either side of the liner.  The helmet says 59-61

I'd suggest contacting Shoei North America and speak to their customer service.  They're very helpful and they offer  precise fitment.

2 hours ago, Skywagon said:

My Neotec is about 5 years old and I know the wisdom is to replace them at 5.  I don't want to debate that but do have a question about parts.  I'm thinking about replacing the liner...the top part.  My helmet is a Large When I look on-line the liner for large says there are 3 sizes; 5,9, and13mm.  Have any of you replaced the liner and if so how did you determine the size.  I see no markings on either side of the liner.  The helmet says 59-61

I suggest calling Paul at the Helmet Shop Ormond. He knows everything Shoei and their prices are very good.

If the top pad is like the cheek pads, the middle size of the three is what came in it from Shoei. The Neotec was sold with three different shell sizes with small, medium, and large pads in the respective shell sizes shown in Dave C's post above.

https://www.helmetshop.com/