IGNORED

BMW Connected App and BMW_AP

profbodryak

Has anyone tried the BMW Connected app? I tried to find compatibility and the only notion I found is that a GPS is not required. But to even find out if it connects to my Pixel 4 it is asking for a pass code and I don't know what it is. I even looked at my manual and there is no mentioning of the pass code in the instructions. There is no pin listed on any stickers either. Anyone had luck with this?

On 9/21/2020 at 8:31 PM, profbodryak said:

Has anyone tried the BMW Connected app? I tried to find compatibility and the only notion I found is that a GPS is not required. But to even find out if it connects to my Pixel 4 it is asking for a pass code and I don't know what it is. I even looked at my manual and there is no mentioning of the pass code in the instructions. There is no pin listed on any stickers either. Anyone had luck with this?

I don't have a bike that uses the BMW Connected app, or a Pixel, but Bluetooth connections often use a PIN to provide some security. Usually, the phone or the device to be connected, or both, will display the PIN and ask for permission to connect. Usually you only need the PIN once, during the initial pairing. 

• 2 weeks later...