IGNORED

Seen Mir’s superb Rossi overtake yet? Unfortunately the haters have...

MotoNews

I was rooting for Rossi, but he got what he deserved in that the riders in front of him were just better that day. Great race. I love MotoGP without #93 in that it has become much more interesting to watch.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, AZgman said:

I was rooting for Rossi, but he got what he deserved in that the riders in front of him were just better that day. Great race. I love MotoGP without #93 in that it has become much more interesting to watch.

best thing to happen in years, no Marquez. 

39 minutes ago, lawnchairboy said:

best thing to happen in years, no Marquez. 

Agree that it has made the season waaaaay more enjoyable.  

When Marquez does return, I wonder if  he will be ever be as dominating as before ... injuries and a long time away from riding must surely erode some of that ultra confident, ability to ride at the limit with astounding saves, killer attack mode that he had. 

But then, after a few races he could be his old self as the guy to beat.  It will be interesting seeing how it plays out.

• Like 1

I don't think that there is hatred toward Marquez at all. I just believe that people who watch MotoGP would like to see more a challenge to the races and Marquez just ran away with too many. Moto3 and Moto2 races are really great to watch because there the machines and riders are more equal and therefore the races are more exciting to watch. MotoGP last year was like watching a WorldSBK race with Jonny Rea winning everything or like watching MotoAmerica AMA Superbike or seeing Cameron Beaubier go out and win every race by multiple seconds, just not a lot of fun to watch. Although I watch every races of every series anyway.

• Like 1