IGNORED

Gear, Accessories and Riding Apparel

RandyShields

Well, after years of never getting rid of anything (my wife calls it hoarding but I call it good memories), the time has come to clean out the garage and closets of the gear that has accumulated over time and is just sitting around not being used.  Some of the items are non-BMW, but there might be someone here interested so I will post them here first.  I include the list below so you can see everything in order, and will also post each item separately, with photos – Apparel in the Riding Gear thread, and accessories in the Parts and Accessories thread.

I think the prices are very reasonable (but you be the judge), and some items are free.  Many items are older, but all are lightly used (sometimes only once or twice) and most of them look brand new.  These may be really good additions for any new riders that you know.  Buyer will pay for shipping; those costs should be relatively small, other than for the jackets, pants and panniers.  Please send me a PM or email with any questions.  You can pay me via PayPal: rshields2@carolina.rr.com.

Parts and Accessories

1.     Kathy’s Journey bags (2) for BMW 1100/1150 RT system cases.  Bags are gray.  $100+ new.  Asking $30 for both, plus shipping.  These also fit pretty nicely into GS panniers, but are not specifically made for them. Please send me a PM or email with any questions.  You can pay me via PayPal: rshields2@carolina.rr.com.

2.     Kathy’s Journey bag (1) for 49 litre top case for BMW K1600 GT/GTL or 1200/1250 RT.  Black.  With shoulder carrying strap. $78 new.  Asking $40, plus shipping. Please send me a PM or email with any questions.  You can pay me via PayPal: rshields2@carolina.rr.com.

3.     BMW Vario side cases.  No dings or dents; really good shape; just a small imperfection on the top of one case when it is expanded.  Includes 3M reflective panels on the rear.  They are compatible with the GS1200w (2014+), the GS1250w, as well as the new GS 750 and 850.  $1100 new.  Asking $500, plus shipping.  [Note, I understand shipping is about $45 each.  I have a large box that my Touratech side cases came in that I can use unless the cost to ship them together is prohibitive.] Please send me a PM or email with any questions.  You can pay me via PayPal: rshields2@carolina.rr.com.

4.     Blazer Highway Blaster horn.  Low tone. 132 dB. Unopened.  Free, plus shipping.

5.     Stop & Go tire plugger kit.  Free, plus shipping.

6.     Indoor touring bike cover.  Soft polyester material. HD logo. Elastic around the bottom. I just don’t use it as my bikes are always garaged.  Free, plus shipping.

7.     Vintage Harley Davidson Road King leather saddle bags. I believe these should fit any of the touring bikes from 1994-2008 with standard hard bag mounts.  Black, with studs.  A few minor imperfections. $500 new.  Asking $100, plus shipping.  Please send me a PM or email with any questions.  You can pay me via PayPal: rshields2@carolina.rr.com.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everyone.  All items gone expect for the vintage Harley saddlebags, which were clearly a stretch for this board.  Appreciate everyone's interest and help in cleaning out my garage and closets!  

Randy