IGNORED

1150 RT Backrest

Bakaboy

okay so I made a mistake in taking a 5 day trip last year on a rented HD Electra through NV, AZ and UT with my SO. The trip was great but since then she has complained that the Cee Bailey backrest does not give her enough support and she is looking for the wrap a round support that the HD had. Can anyone help with some suggestions?? Thanks

okay so I made a mistake in taking a 5 day trip last year on a rented HD Electra through NV, AZ and UT with my SO. The trip was great but since then she has complained that the Cee Bailey backrest does not give her enough support and she is looking for the wrap a round support that the HD had. Can anyone help with some suggestions?? Thanks

Suggestion:

Trade SO's grin.gif

I added a lambs wool cover to my back rest and the boss is very happy with it now. Already have covers on the seats but she found the back rest uncomfortable until I added the sheep skin.

I bought it from http://www.goodwool.com.au

Does not appear on their list but they do have it.

Suggestion:

Trade SO's grin.gif

okay so I have an offer to trade from lawman....now I just have to see what his offer is..... grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

www.sampson-sporttouring.com

They've got a backrest bracket/backrest pads that are impressive, but only if you're willing to do a little "fab work".

I got one recently and mounted it to flat lugguge tray I had built. Wife balked at look...took to it just like she did the Russell saddle. It ain't pretty, but sure works well. The bracket is tapped, so I use thumb screws to attach or a ~1 minute install/removal which leaves no evidence.

Have a look.

Archived