IGNORED

Hurricane, this way comin'

Rougarou

32 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

I searched out Cooyon Duhon’s take on the weather forecast down there. Seems he’s also a pretty good political commentator . :classic_biggrin:

Ya, he's another one that's funny.

25 minutes ago, realshelby said:

Dem coonass's need a break!

Ya bet your tchu they do

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Still a mess down here. The wife and I drive down Saturday to see the family and man, many a roof is still tarped. Debris still lines many roads, yet to be picked up. 

In talking with some family members ordering of materials is slowed by covid and the lack of production. Vinyl siding is roughly a six month wait. 

I’m guessing, with the way I know Louisiana to work, at least a year before the vast majority of homes/businesses are fully put back together 

Father in laws house has a nice new metal roof. 

When we were here last time we pulled all the tile from his ceilings since much of it was water damaged. Got the estimate yesterday to fully replace it with Sheetrock, $14.5k, ouch. They start Monday. We’ll also get his gutters replaced as well since they’re gone   Glad he qualified for the SBA loan for this

the old man just needs to sell the house(2400sqft), as he lives here alone (80+), and get a small place on the property with his son and daughter. (Old family land that is split)

• Like 1