IGNORED

I know it’s wrong

TEWKS

I thought washing a GS was sacrilegious ...I think I've seen a couple in my neighborhood throwing mud on them so they would look like they had been off-road :4323:

4 minutes ago, Skywagon said:

...I think I've seen a couple in my neighborhood throwing mud on them so they would look like they had been off-road :4323:

Oh it’s a thing, or at least there’s jokes about it anyway! :grin:

yep.jpg

RandyShields

Last month, did the MOA sponsored ride at the BMW rider's academy in Greer, SC.  It was a compressed one day course.  Our group did road training in the morning and off-road in the afternoon.  They provided the bikes, thank goodness.  Very challenging deep wet, sand and mud, so went down several times, the final one in a foot of water and SC mud.  When we got back to the garage, they had the pressure washer ready, and several of us needed it from head to toe.  A first time for everything.

• Like 1

On the Trans-Ga ride last year a guy went down pretty hard in some mud on his 1190, the guys riding with him said he and the bike were filthy head to toe. Once he got going again he told his buddies to go on and he'd catch up with them later. When he rejoined them at camp that evening he and bike were perfectly clean, they asked how the heck did you do that?  He'd found a car dealership, went around back and offered the cleanup guys 20 bucks to pressure wash him along with the bike. :grin:

I needed one of those after a little incident leading a Colorado Unrally ride once but had do do it myself at the local high pressure car wash,  it totally did the trick. I don't have an after crash pic but this is before (my 650 on the right).

193.jpg

I think everyone got a little dirty that day..

167.jpg

• Like 2