IGNORED

FS: Motoport Ultra Trek Air Mesh Suit in Gray/Black

IowaBoy

Motoport Ultra Trek Air Mesh Suit in Gray / Black - Size: Men's Medium for sale.  This suit is in brand new condition and other than to take these photo's, has never been worn.  I inherited this from a close friend who passed away from cancer before getting a chance to use it.  This suit retails for more than $1,000 but as it doesn't fit me or any of my riding buddies, I am offering up for $450 OBO.  DM me here or email me at tim@iowaboy.com.  Available to try on if you're near the DMV area.  Will split ground shipping with buyer to any address in the lower 48.  Hit me up with any questions or requests.  Many thanks,

Tim

2004 R1150RT / 2004 R1100S / 2009 K1300S

IMG_20190825_110926.jpg

IMG_20190825_110911.jpg

IMG_20190825_110921.jpg

Condolences on your loss - cancer sucks!

Motoport’s size labels are pretty amusing but not usually helpful. I have a jacket that’s a perfect fit for me, for example, labeled “small” - but I wear a 42L. 

Can you give us an idea of the actual size? Is that you modeling? If so it doesn’t look too off - maybe give us your sizes and how the suit fits you. (Sleeves too long/short/whatever.)

This is a great suit!

Szurszewki,

Thanks for your note.  The suit is actually worn by a buddy of mine as it's too small for me.  He is 5' 10" and about 185lbs and it was fairly roomy on him and long in the legs and a bit long in the sleeves but not a lot.  Hope that's helpful.  

6 minutes ago, IowaBoy said:

Szurszewki,

Thanks for your note.  The suit is actually worn by a buddy of mine as it's too small for me.  He is 5' 10" and about 185lbs and it was fairly roomy on him and long in the legs and a bit long in the sleeves but not a lot.  Hope that's helpful.  

That is helpful - thank you. Unfortunately I’m just about the same size as your model, maybe a bit less weight depending on the season, so it is probably too big for me as well. 

Someone is going to get a good deal. If you haven’t already posted it on adventurerider.com, I encourage you to do so - I see motoport stuff on there fairly often and it seems to go quickly when priced right. 

• 1 year later...