Which discussion board?

Crozet

1 hour ago, Crozet said:

Picking up my new F750GS tomorrow ... which discussion board ... GS or non R/K bikes?  

Afternoon  Crozet

Your new 750 fits ether discussion board so you could use either one. It seems that  most 700/750/800/850 issues show up in the  non R/K bikes area so that would probably be as good as any. 

Thanks. Former R1200gs owner I naturally identify with the traditional gs crowd but understand that the technology platform of the new bike is fundamentally different. 

8 hours ago, Crozet said:

Picking up my new F750GS tomorrow ... which discussion board ... GS or non R/K bikes?  

Pictures go directly to Motorcycle Talk! ;)

10 hours ago, Crozet said:

Thanks. Former R1200gs owner I naturally identify with the traditional gs crowd but understand that the technology platform of the new bike is fundamentally different. 

Morning  Crozet

Then use the GS forum for GS riding & general equipment discussions and use the non R/K bikes forum for technical questions & motorcycle specific discussion.  

I absolutely love my new 750GS. Picked it up yesterday from Eurosport Asheville and started the break-in riding on the mountain backroads. I will order the Bumont cases tonight. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Crozet said:

I absolutely love my new 750GS.  I will order the Bumont cases tonight. 

The quality on those cases look top notch! :thumbsup: Let us know how you like them, IYDM. 

• 2 weeks later...

Received two BUMOT panniers, a top case and small tool box that fit to the left side pannier frame on Friday.  Installed them on Saturday.  Absolutely great quality cases and the fitment was flawless.  I cannot say enough about the BUMOT design and engineering.  11 out of 10 star rating.  

• Like 1

Have Bumot panniers and tool box. No complaints. Work great. Some complain about the exposed locks. I use dry type bicycle chain lube if the keys feel a little stiff.

Congrats, Just got one myself. Love it!

At 69 years of age, and my last 2 BMW's being RT's. My thought was that I needed something that would be a bit lighter. As the majority of my riding would now be the back roads of north central Florida. However, if I managed to work up the

desire to head to the Smoky's I could still do so. The F 750 GS fills the bill. Confirmed the other day driving my cage on the Interstate when I was passed by (I was doing 80) 2up, panniers, and large rear bag headed north. Yeah, that's it!

Being naked though, sure brings back memories, lol.

• Like 2