IGNORED

Seat ?- what parts am I missing??

Pbgunrunner

going from a corbin low one piece seat to a 2 piece Russell, apparently they latch on differently! Can someone take a look and tell me what im missing and need to buy please? Apparently there's an eccentric roller for the front? 

20200812_160731.jpg

20200812_160739.jpg

20200812_160753.jpg

Take a look at the parts fiche/diagram on Maxbmw.com

Specifically for your 05-09 RT (K26).

Diagram #52_3213 and #52_3214.

Compare to what you have and you will know what you need.

• 2 months later...

Pbgunrunner, not to hijack your post, but which Russell seat did you go with? I have the Day Long saddle and I'm curious what you and anyone else thinks of it.

My bike came with the Russell Day Long and a regular Corbin set, and I also have the Corbin Low 1-piece that I kept from my last bike.

I'm currently using the regular Corbin,  along with the Corbin Smuggler trunk, but when I tried my Russell Day Long, I felt that it is just too tall for me to enjoy. I'm not sure if that is normal for those seats or what. (Granted, based on the Ohlin's shocks, I am assuming the 1st owner was quite a bit taller/bigger than I am and the Harley guy I bought it from is about my size but he didn't even put 300 miles on the bike before I bought it and he didn't know anything about it).

I went with the day long with the fuzzy material top.  Its nice, sets me at an angle where my bad knee doesn't ache as much. On its highest setting im just tall enough to flat foot...