IGNORED

UNRally Breakfast

Ken H.

I want to point out an easily overlooked special item on the UNRally registration page...

If you are camping (or staying somewhere other than at the Holiday Inn) and would like to eat breakfast at the Holiday Inn, you can do so for $5 a morning.

This breakfast amount needs to be included with your registration fee however so we can give the hotel an accurate count.

Thanks!

PhillyFlash

What kind of breakfast are they serving? Is it a full breakfast, continental (donuts, muffins, coffee, and juice), or something in between?

What kind of breakfast are they serving? Is it a full breakfast, continental (donuts, muffins, coffee, and juice), or something in between?

I've been informed that the usual Holiday Inn Express breakfast will be available each morning, including their famous and fantastic cinnamin rolls, muffins, bagels, cereals, toast, hard-boiled eggs, fruit, coffee, juice, milk, etc.

So, will they have us on a list, stamp our hand, require ID? Just how will this work?

It seems a good way to meet up with folks, just wonderin'.

Just how will this work?

Pre-paid breakfast guest will get a coupon(s) at the UNRally check in.
Just how will this work?

Pre-paid breakfast guest will get a coupon(s) at the UNRally check in.

Damn... I was hoping for a tatoo grin.gif

Regards,

Mike O

Paul_Burkett

If you are camping at KOA, after about 6 beers, I am sure that some one will be willing to give you a tatoo, or some thing that leaves a perminant mark. grin.gif

Archived