lawnchairboy

Democratic ticket is set

realshelby

Tewks, you do realize that Trumps behavior fits into what some would call "psycopathic"? I am sure we all have our moments where things escape our memory. Biden may or may not have more than average. If a psychiatric evaluation were ever done on both of them do you think one would come out more trustworthy? 

Trump:  "You can't trust these Doctors. All of them are Anti-Trumpers".

Biden:  "Sure, lets do it! Ooops. Let me change my Depends. What were we talking about?":4317:

TEWKS
32 minutes ago, realshelby said:

Tewks, you do realize that Trumps behavior fits into what some would call "psycopathic"? 

TEWKS

image.thumb.jpeg.9f62da50b7a9c8e4584560017ef59061.jpeg
:grin:

• Haha 2

taylor1

Now that is funny :3:

• Like 1

realshelby
On 9/15/2020 at 11:46 AM, TEWKS said:

I’ll bet you lunch sometime in the future that he’ll leave office gracefully if he loses.

My question and most concerned citizens have is, why the mass mailing of ballots now, in 2020? AFAIK it’s never been done like this in history. COVID?

It’s been proven to be a cluster-fork in smaller races and I fear it will end up being a big cluster-fork in November and possibly gettIng you a free lunch. :)

Took me a while to find this!

I believe I have already qualified for a free lunch, but it just hasn't been certified yet. 

• Like 1

TEWKS

Good find!

Yes, when certified and then there's not a quick concession speech, I owe you lunch. :thumbsup: Now bets do go both ways you know, if there is no kicking and screaming, I will be hungry....:eat: :grin: Name your favorite lunch spot and I'll be ready.

Oh, mine...Mangia Mangia

TEWKS

Looks good, we may have to do this by mail because I don't see enough freedom in the near future to travel to Texas, unfortunately. Maggie Valley though...Hmm:5146:

realshelby

Travel to Texas? Now by my standards that sounds like you are conceding? What do others think?

Two guest bedrooms with onsuite baths, one on the other end of house trailer so you won't be near me. I will pick you up at the airport, or of course driving or riding down is good too. You can ride the RT while here, I will ride the V STrom. We might be able to run over to David Clampetts place, probably have to go in through the back entrance, for a socially distant visit before lunch. 

taylor1

I think that after looking at the cuisine you both have offered up , an arbitrator may be in order for the meal.
I hereby offer my services.

• Haha 1

TEWKS

Generous offers, thank you. :thumbsup: 

16 minutes ago, realshelby said:

Travel to Texas? Now by my standards that sounds like you are conceding? 

Not yet, let’s see what happens (there I go again :grin:) in the next few days.

realshelby

GOP leaders in 4 swing states have said they would NOT intervene in the selection of electors to force them to vote for Trump. That was the last ditch effort on Trumps behalf to overide the votes placed in these 4 states. Most of Trumps lawsuits are either dismissed or have been pulled by the lawyers. The others don't seem to be going forward, even if they did the number of votes effected have no effect on the outcome of the elections. While not "certified" officially, there is no doubt they will be certified and nothing seems to be on the horizon that would change that. 

So, I am saying Trump has lost the election. Biden is the President Elect. The bet says "he will leave office gracefully if he loses". ?????:90:

Paul De
3 minutes ago, realshelby said:

The bet says "he will leave office gracefully if he loses".

Haha Too bad you didn't get Terry to define what leave gracefully looks like! Is that leave gracefully by Trump standards, or something closer to what civil society considers graceful.

TEWKS

Yeah, it wasn’t the most detailed bet in history but I think I defined it a little ways back. When it’s official, we’ll see how it’s handled.  :dontknow:

His concession speech is going to go something like this (if there is one) :/

I’m not a career politician, I’m a guy that saw a broken system in Washington DC and wanted to fix it. I was elected to give back a voice to you, the American people. 

I made promises before I was elected and everyday since then I worked hard to keep them. This is what a non politician does, they keep promises.  We’ve done very well in the time I spent as President, the list of accomplishments are great.

I understand, the division in this country and my hopes and goals were to bring us together through prosperity for all. We were well on our way to achieving that up until the China Virus came to our shores.

The actions we took were decisive and quick to stop the influx of infections. The democrats and the left wing media are trying to rewrite history on how we handled this. The American people are smarter than that though, you know the truth.

While I and half of the American population disagree with the political goals of the Biden administration, I wish him well.

Thank you for giving me the gift of trust and allowing me to be your president. 

Donald J. Trump

realshelby

Definitions made after the bet? 

Tewks, were you by chance ever in politics?

:3:

TEWKS

It’s common sense, gotta keep it full throttle till the checkered. ;) In other words, when it’s close you don’t give up. That’s all the President is doing.

realshelby

Looks like Tewks owes me a lunch. Yes, Trump can embarrass himself and others trying to submit frivolous law suits. But it is over. Biden IS the President Elect and WILL take office January 20. 

Here is the statement I will use to qualify the free lunch:

"Biden can only enter the White House as President if he can prove that his ridiculous '80,000,000 votes' were not fraudulently or illegally obtained. When you see what happened in Detroit, Atlanta, Philadelphia & Milwaukee, massive voter fraud, he's got a big unsolvable problem!"

Quoted by Trump. If that is gracefully conceding, or even a statement from a sane individual, then I will be glad to buy Tewks lunch and dinner.