IGNORED

Help Solve a Crime

Stir

What vehicle is this?

Everyone here has owned so many vehicles that I thought that maybe one of you would recognize the vehicle.  This turd has been shooting houses and vehicles with his paint ball gun if they have any Trump signs on there home.

First Frame.jpeg

Image 8-10-20 at 5.22 PM.jpeg

Rear.jpeg

I saw the exact same vehicle in the search.  I used to own a 2008 Yukon and the tail lights are vertical, not horizontal.

And the fender lines from both of those vehicles, not as sharp.

The front rims look like the ones on my Ford F350.

The front bumper appears to be made of chrome in the second photo.

To me it looks like an 00-06 Tahoe, they came with 5 or 6 different style wheels not counting the aftermarket. Some had little flares from the factory too like this. I can't tell much about the tail light orientation in those shots above but the silhouette and lines sure look like the 2nd gen Tahoe.

03 chevy tahoe 

9 minutes ago, roadscholar said:

To me it looks like an 00-06 Tahoe, they came with 5 or 6 different style wheels not counting the aftermarket. Some had little flares from the factory too like this. I can't tell much about the tail light orientation in those shots above but the silhouette and lines sure look like the 2nd gen Tahoe.

03 chevy tahoe 

Yeah, it does.  Maybe the horizontal look of that tail light is an artifact of the camera.  The rims look like a close match.  Is the front bumper chrome?

2 hours ago, Stir said:

Yeah, it does.  Maybe the horizontal look of that tail light is an artifact of the camera.  The rims look like a close match.  Is the front bumper chrome?

Yes, there's an appearance package with a partial (maybe faux) chrome bumper. Or maybe it's the base model, on some the front bumper is the body color.

2006 Chevrolet Tahoe Exterior

• Thanks 1

After seeing the vid I say Tahoe. You need a CO2 pellet gun to return fire. lol

Its self defense in my book. 

• Like 2