IGNORED

Taller windscreen options?

Pbgunrunner

Pbgunrunner

Ok, looks like my adaptation of my rt to fit my 6'5" body is going to require a tall shield to go with the tall seat (im still looking for) and the peg drops and bar risers I bought. I did a couple hours on it yesterday and had buffeting at even max height unless I ducked down. Im guessing replacing the low seat thats on the bike now w a tall one will make it worse. SO, anyone have experience w what works and what doesn't? Anyone have any like new ones laying around in the garage? 😁

Pbgunrunner

Actually I did. Mines an 05 and he didn't make one for the hexheads. But he sent me a couple very nice replys. Seems like a good guy.  

• Like 1

I have a Cee Bailey screen on my '06 that is definitely taller. I compared the two screens back to back and the aftermarket one is way better. I am only 5'11" ish but even for me the stock screen was causing a lot of buffeting. I now use the CB screen exclusively. Only need to rise it about 20-25 % to become effective so I would think for your taller frame the remaining lift would be sufficient too. The difference is amazing actually, well worth the coin.