IGNORED

El Paseo Killboy Photos Are Up!

Jake

Get 'em while they're hot! Go to Killboy.com and pick your day.

Thumbing through the pages and pages for some shots of the Grape Ape (found 'em), I came across a photo of this youngin'. I passed him on the Foothills Parkway leading over to the Gap in a straight, thinking that'd be enough of him. Boy was I wrong. I hit some twisties and his lights were in my mirrors like a freight train. At a stop, he asked if I wanted to join him for a little ride in the Gap. One look at that worn out and faded 'Stich, I wisely said no, and that little bike didn't fool me. Judging from this pic on Killboy, it was one of my better decisions!

03391.jpg

Damned locals! blush.gifgrin.gif Which way did he go?!?!....

68024451-M.jpg

russell_bynum

Great shot!

A guy in a very similar faded red 'stich on a fricken' F650GS with damn knobbies gave me fits out on Smoke Hole Road last summer at the Un. thumbsup.gif

questrider

After three years of ownership, I finally have a few pictures of me riding my motorcycle! tongue.gif They're not great pics of me flicking it through a corner at maximum lean (as if I can do that anyway! crazy.gif), but I'll take 'em!

68037876-M.jpg

Actually, looking at this photo again, I look like putt-putt boy, barely breaking a sweat, out for a leisurely stroll on a Sunday afternoon. But as I said above, it's nice to finally have a pic of me riding. I always wondered if I looked silly or not. Now I know that I do! grin.gif

Francois_Dumas

If that's silly then I guess we all look silly..... but who gives a damn ! ?? grin.gifdopeslap.gif

Jerry_75_Guy
Who was riding the Tuono???? eek.gif

68061996-M.jpg

Hhmm...that looks awfully familiar. I seem to remember set of photos of a rider in a similar pose on a similar bike, but different results eek.gif

StretchMark

Hhmm...that looks awfully familiar. I seem to remember set of photos of a rider in a similar pose on a similar bike, but different results

Good memory Jerry....and the results were the samegrin.gif

68106251-M.jpg

Will PhotoShop run on a Mac? wink.gif

Hhmm...that looks awfully familiar. I seem to remember set of photos of a rider in a similar pose on a similar bike, but different results

Good memory Jerry....and the results were the samegrin.gif

68106251-M.jpg

Will PhotoShop run on a Mac? wink.gif

Oh My!!!! I just about lost it on this one. David! Are you going to stand for this?? dopeslap.gif I do believe you've been called out....

steveknapp
Steve, how is Drew doing?

We had lunch last week. He's bruised, all sorts of colors but otherwise OK. His wife was glad to see him, as he typically downplays his injuries. "It's just a flesh wound!"

The bike is still in Baker's hands. We'll get it soon. But he's thinking about joining me if we do Code. On their bike...

Jerry_75_Guy

Oh My!!!! I just about lost it on this one. David! Are you going to stand for this?? dopeslap.gif I do believe you've been called out....

Uh huh. grin.gif

I've had the popcorn ready and waiting since I first saw that wink.gif

There wasn't anyone taking pics at 7:15am yesterday morn when I went swimming through the gap in that rain storm heading home from GMR!

Who was riding the Tuono???? eek.gif

68061996-M.jpg

I'm SO glad I dinna have any liquids in my system but, the guy next door at work come over to see why I hollered!!

Must have FULL RES VERSION on that bad boy!

Here's one of me in the clown suit.

clownsuit.jpg

Jake, regarding quick dual sports:

Ask me about chasing the guy on the right on 315 headed toward Reliance sometime. Keee-riipes man! (Although I hear the guy on the left will make you work too!)

12%20BT%20KH.jpg

Archived