IGNORED

Bike video

Steve1962

Steve ...

Great pictures and video. Beautiful country side.

I have two questions for you. 1) How would you discribe the condition of the road you were traveling. Some places it looked really smooth and others it looked kind of rough. But that could have been the shadows. 2) What is the yellow flowers in the field?

Steve1962

The roads were not silky smooth , but not too rough either , varying in places depending on the amount of crap on the road [ tractors etc ] - when wet , you really have to be careful .

The yellow is Rape , which is crushed to produce Rape seed oil .

Steve

Steve

Great photos and video. I assume that's a helmet-cam taking the footage. I'm thinking, "Here we come up to a T intersection. What are we gonna do now?" Simple answer: look left then right and then move off. Of course!

I had the pleasure of driving through some of England's countryside 3 months ago, and we were blessed with clear (but very cold) weather. The quaint little roads, butted hard up against old pubs and houses, were just amazing. And you will never see a greener green.

Cheers

Francois_Dumas

Great roads Steve.

Trouble is, these videos get ME in trouble....

Nina hears the music when I watch them, peeks her head around the door and says 'Don't you have WORK to do !!?? You said you were too busy to do <fill in any one of a range of chores>..... !!!!'

Yikes !! cool.gif

Steve1962

Quint,

Yes it's a helmet cam [ just fixed to the top of the crash helmet with velcro ] which is powered by a lead going to the power socket, and connected to the video camera which I keep in the tankbag .

I also fix the bullet camera to the bike , and get results like this ......

http://media.putfile.com/Year-of-the-cat65

http://media.putfile.com/The-way-to-Bibury

Steve

Archived