Sign in to follow this  
John Ranalletta

Dynamoto - A pricey but useful garage accessory

John Ranalletta

• Like 1

Bill_Walker

Cool video, interesting product, but without any words, I think this falls a little short of being a review, John.

chrisolson
4 hours ago, Bill_Walker said:

Cool video, interesting product, but without any words, I think this falls a little short of being a review, John.

Well, not a formal "review" as such and its placement in product review is OK...  its more of a "demonstration video" and yes, we're all accustomed to so many how to videos with voice over ....   but the video itself is sufficient to make a judgement of its usefulness and ease (or not) of use without 10 minutes of useless and boring verbal set up which plagues most of the videos on the net  :cool:

I'd think folks could Google the product if they wanted more detailed info.

• Like 1

John Ranalletta
18 minutes ago, chrisolson said:

Well, not a formal "review" as such and its placement in product review is OK...  its more of a "demonstration video" and yes, we're all accustomed to so many how to videos with voice over ....   but the video itself is sufficient to make a judgement of its usefulness and ease (or not) of use without 10 minutes of useless and boring verbal set up which plagues most of the videos on the net  :cool:

I'd think folks could Google the product if they wanted more detailed info.

Better than I could manage.  Very good service from OZ = 2 weeks transit due to COVID.  Powder coated and package securely.  I am very pleased.

• Like 1

BamaJohn

That is way cool John, and your video shows its use in very tight quarters rather than in a warehouse...if I hadn't just bought a pneumatic lift, I'd be interested in that item.  jb