IGNORED

It's green and it's fun

Rougarou

4 hours ago, Red said:

I have a JD 310.  Probably accepts similar attachments.  You gonna mow the lawn with all that stuff attached? 

Nah, took the hoe and the loader off,.....quite simple.

Very cool!  Screw the grass cutting and take the deck off.  With that tool you can strip the sod, dig a hole and put in a pond on a Saturday.

13 hours ago, Paul De said:

Very cool!  Screw the grass cutting and take the deck off.  With that tool you can strip the sod, dig a hole and put in a pond on a Saturday.

And have that fiber optic cable buried by nightfall Sunday:grin: 

I went orange with a Kubota 2370 with a front end loader, mower, and 50" snowblower.  It makes short work of deep snow and i get very creative with uses for the loader.  

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sonor said:

IT's a mean green dirt machine!!!! Nice!!!!  To quote Yoda, "Envious I am, yes."

It's knocked my yard cuttin' in half. 

While the Deere 318 is the absolute BEST garden tractor, it lacks the deck speed to cut efficiently/quickly, so the ride is a bit slow.

The deck on this 1025r is the same deck used on commercial zero turns.  The PTO is at 2100 and that thing blows the grass out. 

Where the ditch cutting would leave stalks of crabgrass, the 1025r knocks those down with no double cutting required.

Eventually, I'll get to overseeding the ditches to choke the crabgrass out, but it's much lower on the priority list.

I do keep asking the wife if she wants me to dig a hole,........not yet,.....but soon!!