IGNORED

Pottering about on the Panzer

Steve1962

Steve-soothing just to scroll through your pictures. It is almost unfair...great bike...beautiful day...wonderful country to ride through. Thanks for posting them. smile.gif

Steve1962

Thanks,

The Panzer is a great bike , with enough power for me , and the weather protection is second to none , plus ........easily over 300 miles on a tank of fuel [ although I don't need an excuse to ride the bike all day ]

I do have to admit though , that if I wasn't such a short arse lightweight weakling , I'd have bought the 1200GS instead .I took one for a test ride and thought it was a brilliant bike .

Steve

Francois_Dumas

Great piccies as usual Steve.

Your post reminded me that I wanted to test ride the GS one day too... (tried last December but my operation and angry looks from Nina prevented it).

Since the RT is up for service the 13th, I just called the garage to have the GS ready for me... just to try, mind you.... They told me the GS is selling so well that there are now production problems (backlog) and none to test. The only bike they have is a new 1200GS Adventure.... alright, so I'll 'sit' on that one ...

I'll take the camera ! wink.gif

Steve1962

Francois,

The 1200GS is a blast , very nimble , and great fun ......... find some twisties to ride .. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Steve

Archived