IGNORED

Anybody try one of the new "spray on bra's" for your bike yeT?

Fabbrisd

I was doing a Walmart thing today - and in the auto section (I was picking up a 3M fiberglass bristle brush to clean rock chips)...

DupliColor has both a clear and a black "spray on bra" for about $8 a can.

I have used this companies spay on bedliner product before on both my 4x4's as well as the bottom panel of my old R1150RT with great results ($40 worth of can, propoer prep, saved ovr $400 as compared to a Rhino spray job at the shop).

I have copied a link that shows the install of the black (remember they have clear too) on a Dodge Magnum).

http://www.duplicolor.com/training/shield_training.html

If I get time this weekend, plus some blue low-adhesive masking tape, I might try somthing for the rear bags and some other spots.

I am NOT saying this is the same as the great 3M InviGuard product - but maybe can be something I spray on for road trips, and spray off for daily around town stuff.

Anybody else try it ?

flyingreg

Please let us know how this works out. Might be worth a try.

After watching the demo video, I don't think I would use a pressure washer on my vehicles. dopeslap.gif

ShovelStrokeEd

Not so sure about the application on a bike but some of the ones I've seen down at Key West sure looked good. wave.gif

Not so sure about the application on a bike but some of the ones I've seen down at Key West sure looked good. wave.gif

Hmm, the one's I've seen down there must have been all out or they only used the clear coat. grin.gif

RonStewart
How does one remove a spray-on bra?
Soapy water, a sponge and a bit of elbow grease, apparently. Supposedly rain won't affect it though.
"How does one remove a spray-on bra?"

Only if you ask first!

I start by offering to buy them a drink. cool.gif

Tim_Hendrickson

I had my std system case lids sprayed with Rhino Liner on my GS. Looks far better than stock, works better than it looks. Dropped a bag at 60+, no significant damage can be seen without close insp.(Couple minor chips in Rhino) Got pics if you wanna seeum. wave.gif

Tim H

R1150RT, R1100GS, K1, R90S

Archived