IGNORED

Who's going to Torrey?

I'm going, and have to work harder than any of you. I'm on the injured list and can't ride or drive. Dennis and I have a cabin at the Chuckwagon for Friday night. We'll be coming in a cage. I would love to see old friends. I tested negative for COVID-19 and have been faithfully wearing my mask. I'm safe to hug!

• Like 4
Marty Hill

Would love to see you two but can't make it to Torrey.  If I drive from the west coast in the fall I will try to visit.  How far are you from torrey?

Great!Hi Marty I'm sure we'll be in the same place in Utah  when fall is here.   Hope we can see you then!

On 5/30/2020 at 9:07 AM, BrianT said:

I'll be there, looking forward to seeing you.

Ok, change of plans.  I'm now out due to being ordered back into work on tactical and just canceled my room.  Have fun everybody and enjoy a tasty adult beverage for me!  I'll miss you all.  Have I mentioned I really need a Moto trip somewhere?!?

C_Williams

Laney, will be good to see you & Dennis again.

Brian, sorry to hear about your change of plans. What with everything going on right now, I suppose this has not been unexpected, stay safe.

Will have a shot of some very tasty Scotch for you.

David Bright

I be coming to Torrey.  Will be at the Broken Spur ( and Steakhouse ) with a long-time bud who got me to a Weaverville, CA meet-up a few years back.

I've since moved to Toquerville, UT , and was actually in Torrey last week with my Caren and Pickup truck.   I can vouch that most everything in Torrey is up and running at decent level.   Maybe thundershowers Friday.   I gotta get some pictures on this site ( none in this Computer ). 

20190828_121930.jpg

• Like 1

I wish I could. 

Borders still closed, bikes still stuck in storage in Palm Springs.  Honey-do list growing :grin: 

I guess it will be a staycation for this year.    

Mike C 

On 5/28/2020 at 8:28 PM, Laney said:

I'm going, and have to work harder than any of you. I'm on the injured list and can't ride or drive. Dennis and I have a cabin at the Chuckwagon for Friday night. We'll be coming in a cage. I would love to see old friends. I tested negative for COVID-19 and have been faithfully wearing my mask. I'm safe to hug!

I can pick you up in my very large, spacious truck if you like. 

Everyone come by Cabin #9 to say Hi. 

Stir and I will be there around 5 tomorrow(Thursday) if not sooner.

Sue and I will be there Friday afternoon, but we must leave Saturday morning.  Now that I live in Colorado, we're only 4 hours away, so it's just a quick hop over to see everyone.

16 hours ago, Whip said:

Everyone come by Cabin #9 to say Hi. 

Stir and I will be there around 5 tomorrow(Thursday) if not sooner. 

We'll be in a nearby cabin. around noon  See you there.!

• Like 1