IGNORED

So here's an irritating problem that's popped up,.....

Rougarou

Typically, I'll power on my Sena 20S EVO, hold the jog dial in and music starts where it left off.  Recently (within two weeks), it's been starting from the first song alphabetically in my itunes,....which drives me nucking futs.  

I don't let itunes shuffle my music 'cause I'll hear the same song twice in an hour, I listen to my music alphabetically and keep "repeat all" turned on.   I can start the music prior to turning the Sena on and the Sena will pick it up as it's playing, but I shouldn't have to do that.

I've searched the net and see that this problem has been going on for some time, but I'm just now getting hit with it (must be a slow acting covid).  I've factory reset my Sena, which did nothing.  I can't reset my phone 'cause it's a company phone, but all fingers point to the device that is playing the music.

I haven't tested the bluetooth in either of our trucks, so, I'll have to do that to see if those players start where I left off.

Also, this only happens if you are disconnected for an extended amount of time.  I've tested after two hours and Sena picks up itunes where it left off, at about five-six hours, it forgets where it was and goes right back to the first song.......ugh!!!! 

John Ranalletta
4 hours ago, Rougarou said:

Typically, I'll power on my Sena 20S EVO, hold the jog dial in and music starts where it left off.  Recently (within two weeks), it's been starting from the first song alphabetically in my itunes,....which drives me nucking futs.  

I don't let itunes shuffle my music 'cause I'll hear the same song twice in an hour, I listen to my music alphabetically and keep "repeat all" turned on.   I can start the music prior to turning the Sena on and the Sena will pick it up as it's playing, but I shouldn't have to do that.

I've searched the net and see that this problem has been going on for some time, but I'm just now getting hit with it (must be a slow acting covid).  I've factory reset my Sena, which did nothing.  I can't reset my phone 'cause it's a company phone, but all fingers point to the device that is playing the music.

I haven't tested the bluetooth in either of our trucks, so, I'll have to do that to see if those players start where I left off.

Also, this only happens if you are disconnected for an extended amount of time.  I've tested after two hours and Sena picks up itunes where it left off, at about five-six hours, it forgets where it was and goes right back to the first song.......ugh!!!! 

Happens all the time with my iPhone 11.  I'll be in the middle of a book and when it connects to the car via BT, it's like it lost its memory and start the first chapter of the first book by alpha.

Another gripe:  I might be a couple of chapters into a book, but want to play some tunes.  If you do this, the iPhone doesn't remember where you stopped listening to the book.  I'm going to resurrect my ipod for music.