IGNORED

North American Retailer for Autocom?

Claudio

It seems that Autocom proper is trying to put themselves out of business (at least the reliability of their website and customer service would have us believe so).

Website

- The login page is not secure (big no-no).

- Can't review your orders/order status (forces you to login but login fails due to a poorly designed form).

- Website is built on Wordpress (amateur implementation takes you to a Wordpress branded login page).

- Reported all of these issues weeks ago with no resolution.

But the kicker....

- Placed an order on April 14 for some parts.  Been emailing (using the contact us page) for an order status since late April (because I can't see it online) and have had absolutely no reply.

North American Retailer?

I like their product and just need some parts.  Anyone have a North American retail source (I used to order all my Autocom stuff from RocketMoto) for Autocom?

Yeeha Stephen

I have a box full of Autocom stuff. Had 2 of the battery powered setups on a couple of bikes I traded off. Pulled the kits and put them on the shelf.

Some used, some new items.... power cables, headsets, ptt, etc...  don't know what I've really got but you can have the whole box for free.

Send me an address and I'll send it to you and you can have fun Social Distancing through a box of goodies for a day. 

SS

yeeha_stephen@yahoo.com

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Yeeha Stephen said:

I have a box full of Autocom stuff. Had 2 of the battery powered setups on a couple of bikes I traded off. Pulled the kits and put them on the shelf.

Some used, some new items.... power cables, headsets, ptt, etc...  don't know what I've really got but you can have the whole box for free.

Send me an address and I'll send it to you and you can have fun Social Distancing through a box of goodies for a day. 

SS

yeeha_stephen@yahoo.com

Thanks Stephen,

The part I need is a switched tap to connect to the onboard audio of my R1250RT...a rare bit.  I have a full supply of other stuff (a museum practically).

I finally heard back today. Suddenly my order is shipping tomorrow. Almost 4 weeks after ordering direct from the manufacturer?

Yeeha Stephen

If you hear of anyone needing Autocom stuff send them my way. I hate to shit-can all  this stuff.

SS