Sign in to follow this  
Pappy35

SOLD - BMW Comfort Seat for 2005-2013 R1200RT - $250 shipped

Pappy35

For sale is my BMW Low Comfort seat. I’ve posted extensively on a few forums about my quest for the perfect seat (Russel Sport Seat) and now that I’ve got that I’m offing up my 2nd choice (but close to 1st).

This seat has served me very well for two years now. Everyone is different but for me this seat was a great choice for commuting duty because it’s very comfortable while simultaneously allowing my feet, attached to 29” legs, to comfortably reach the ground in daily commuting. It also serves well for medium-long runs (which for me means about 300-400 miles).

It’s in very good condition and the heating works great. The only blemishes are shown (a worn spot that’s maybe 3 mm wide in a location that’s more or less hidden by the tank frame and some weathering on the back pad.

Terms:

PAYPAL only. Shipping included for the continental US only. AK and HI actual shipping. No international inquiries so please don’t even ask. Will ship via FedEx with tracking info. Local pickup in the Memphis area OK. Shipping is a pain in the neck so I would consider meeting “halfway” to somewhere up to, say about 75-100 miles from here (if you’re new to the forum I’m still going to want payment by Paypal).

IMG_20200503_151834.jpg

IMG_20200503_151850.jpg

IMG_20200503_151755.jpg

IMG_20200503_151857.jpg

IMG_20200503_151905.jpg

Pappy35

Sale pending...

JJN

still available?

Pappy35

Ah, no. Sorry. I thought I closed this thread and marked it sold.

Pappy35

Seat is SOLD.