IGNORED

Earphone repair

Skywagon

Hoping your memory or search skills are better than mine. I searched here for about an hour. I have a set of wired earphones (ER6i Etymotic) that developed a short today.  They only lasted 14 years:classic_biggrin:  A few years ago someone posted a guy that repairs wired earphones.  I can't find it.  Etymotic said they don't do it anymore but kindly offered to sell me a new model for $329.  Pass

If you remember who it was please let me know.  I hate to chunk them..

I own a set of wired ear plug speakers that I send to a place in Central FL for repair.

Give them a call, maybe they can help you.

Audina Precision Laboratories

165 East Wildmere Ave

Longwood, FL 32750

1-800-327-4792

1-407-331-0077

szurszewski

I remember Fernando has posted a detailed, very positive review some time ago. I'll see if I can find it - in the meantime, let's tag @EffBee and see if he chimes in first. 

Google found it! *

* instead of searching here I typed this into google: bmwsporttouring.com: earphone repair

Had the ER6i model until the wires frayed.  Because they stopped making that model, I replaced them with the Etymotic mk5.  They are $70.  

Thanks folks.....will give them a call.  Szurszewski…..I cant believe you found this.  now book marked.

Just heard back from owner Jay.  He is in NYC and due to Corona virus he is not taking work right now.