Sign in to follow this  
vhntr1

05 RT throttle cam success

vhntr1

A big thank you to Dirtrider for his great instructions and answers to all my questions,replaced the cams tonight as per his information all went smoothly,the cams had much larger cracks on the inside of the cams that could not be seen.Put it all back together did  a tps  reset  and synced the throttle body's ,it runs much better now then it has for the last 5 k 

Thank again DR

dirtrider
10 hours ago, vhntr1 said:

A big thank you to Dirtrider for his great instructions and answers to all my questions, replaced the cams tonight as per his information all went smoothly, the cams had much larger cracks on the inside of the cams that could not be seen. Put it all back together did  a tps  reset  and synced the throttle body's, it runs much better now then it has for the last 5 k 

Thank again DR

Morning vhntr1

You are welcome, glad it worked out OK for you. 

I have been getting a few reports back that the Throttle Cam Replacement procedure is working. 

---1200 hexhead 'Throttle Body Cam' replacement procedure,  click link  below ____  

https://www.bmwsporttouring.com/topic/92006-posted-to-see-how-a-tb-shaft-install-how-to-reads-in-a-full-thread/