IGNORED

Corona ride tale......

Francois_Dumas

Francois_Dumas

While you State guys are happily touring around, be it with facemasks or not, we here in Italy are confined to our homes and yards. The only riding I 'could' do would be down the mountain, 2 miles, and to the nearest mom-and-pop supermarket, another 4 miles. 

Just ain't worth it, prepping the bike, getting dressed (yes, I know, Italy, but I remain ATGATT, old-style), printing and filling out yet another form declaring I am not sick and going to the grocery..... 

F**k the Chinese and the Italian communists. 

So instead of showing you our beautiful rural Italy  I can only tell you I am working my butt off putting the flooring into my converted hay shack..... 

The good news is that apparently on May 4th the inter-village travel restrictions will be lifted. Help me hoping..... and stay safe ya'll. 

20200424_121950.jpg

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Francois_Dumas said:

While you State guys are happily touring around, be it with facemasks or not, we here in Italy are confined to our homes and yards. The only riding I 'could' do would be down the mountain, 2 miles, and to the nearest mom-and-pop supermarket, another 4 miles. 

Just ain't worth it, prepping the bike, getting dressed (yes, I know, Italy, but I remain ATGATT, old-style), printing and filling out yet another form declaring I am not sick and going to the grocery..... 

F**k the Chinese and the Italian communists. 

So instead of showing you our beautiful rural Italy  I can only tell you I am working my butt of putting the flooring into my converted hay shack..... 

The good news is that apparently on May 4th the inter-village travel restrictions will be lifted. Help me hoping..... and stay safe ya'll. 

20200424_121950.jpg

Well then you are a better man than me. I am constantly getting “lost” on my own Corona rides. :grin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1