IGNORED

New to Me RT

Sandlapper

By the fact that I'm 72 y/o figured I needed to shed a few pounds..and going from the LT to RT did just that. Still haven't taken delivery yet but by the end of the month, hopefully......It's an '18 RT with 6K on it.......Not sure but it actually looks like it's got black rims, now that would be cool as hell.

Gonna be a tough 2 weeks waiting....

unnamed;igu.jpg

unnamedsashg.jpg

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Sandlapper said:

By the fact that I'm 72 y/o figured I needed to shed a few pounds..and going from the LT to RT did just that. Still haven't taken delivery yet but by the end of the month, hopefully......It's an '18 RT with 6K on it.......Not sure but it actually looks like it's got black rims, now that would be cool as hell.

Gonna be a tough 2 weeks waiting....

unnamed;igu.jpg

unnamedsashg.jpg

Evening Sandlapper

With the color red your wheel colors will probably  be 'asphalt grey'  colored wheels.

Nice! Yeah they’re grey but close enough to black. Black rims are cool as hell if I don’t say so myself! ;)

99948AB9-BCCC-4E34-872B-A711F7B2F71A.jpeg

edit...

looking at your pics a little more closely, I see black squares on your fairing? :dontknow:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Nice! Yeah they’re grey but close enough to black. Black rims are cool as hell if I don’t say so myself! ;)

99948AB9-BCCC-4E34-872B-A711F7B2F71A.jpeg

edit...

looking at your pics a little more closely, I see black squares on your fairing? :dontknow:

Noticed that, forgot to ask about

• Like 1