IGNORED

DR. OZ recommendations for coronavirus.

BobW03

I find this one to be very interesting: Dr. Oz prescribes sex for couples quarantining together amid coronavirus.

I can just hear the bedroom conversation  now.

Wife:  Honey do you have protection?

Husband :yes, I already have the condom ready.

Wife: NO, I meant the N-95 mask

Waht you thought I was going to dicuss quinine?????????????????:4323:

Joe Frickin' Friday
27 minutes ago, BobW03 said:

I find this one to be very interesting: Dr. Oz prescribes sex for couples quarantining together amid coronavirus.

Hm.  What's his prescription for singles?  :5146:

53 minutes ago, Joe Frickin' Friday said:

Hm.  What's his prescription for singles?  :5146:

I saw an article that mentioned that traffic on a certain adult website is up dramatically in the last 3 weeks.

You are reminding me of a story about graduation at a Catholic girls school. Mother superior warns the girls about risking the eternal torments of hell for an hour of pleasure. A voice from the back of the room asks, "Mother, how do I make it last an hour?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
John Ranalletta
3 hours ago, Selden said:

You are reminding me of a story about graduation at a Catholic girls school. Mother superior warns the girls about risking the eternal torments of hell for an hour of pleasure. A voice from the back of the room asks, "Mother, how do I make it last an hour?"

Now that you've brought up nun stories, here's on completely unrelated to COVID:

A young woman, 18, enters a cloistered order of nuns (cloister = contemplative, no talking, just pray and work 24/7)

Mother Superior says, "Welcome, my child.  I want to remind you that you are allowed only two words per decade to be spoken only to me."

Ten years later, MS asks, "What would you like to say, my child?"

The young nun, now 28, replies, "Bed hard"

Ten years later  (20 years all together) MS asks, ""What would you like to say, my child?"

The nun, now 38, replies, "Food bad"

Ten years later (30 years all together)  MS asks, ""What would you like to say, my child?"

The nun, now 48, replies, "I quit"

To which Mother Superior finally snaps and says, "You might as well as you've done nothing but bitch since you've been here."

• Like 1
  • Haha 5