IGNORED

American Made Deerskin and Leather Gloves 25% off!

RTinNC

Not sure if any of you like deerskin gloves but they are pretty much all I wear.   The Sullivan Glove Company is an Oregon based company that makes all their gloves right here in the good ole USA.  They sent the following note to all past customers and wanted to pass it along.   Great opportunity to help out a small US Company. 

The promo code is 25OFF and pretty sure there is free shipping. 

25% OFF THE ENTIRE SITE

We are discounting the entire online store to try and keep employees working to support their families during this COVID-19 crisis.  If you need a new pair or pairs of gloves, now is a good time to pick some up on sale and help keep American families working through these tough times.  We believe that small business is the backbone of this country and every day we go to work making great gloves we display our patriotism.  If you love your Sullivan gloves, please share this promo code with family and friends!

Sullivan Glove Co :: US Made :: Bend, OR   

Sullivan Glove Co :: US Made :: Bend, OR   

A correction to my earlier post:  Those gloves you see in the pic above are 16 years old and have seen a total of 90,000 miles on 3 motorcycles.  They last a long time

13 hours ago, BendBill said:

A correction to my earlier post:  Those gloves you see in the pic above are 16 years old and have seen a total of 90,000 miles on 3 motorcycles.  They last a long time

I just ordered those same gloves!   Have never owned the lined version but will give them a shot.   Looks like they mileage wear is good :18:

I heard from Sullivan that quite a few BMW riders have ordered and they even did some custom work for a few.  So if you don't see a glove that suits you you may want to give them a call. 

• Like 1

Thank you  - I really like Deerskin gloves.  They are more durable than cowhide.  I once read that cowhide can be split that is why you can get really thin leather coats vs. thick bike coats but deerskin cannot be split.

Marty after closing down my hangar you can't imagine how much stuff I have at home now.  I found parts for my 1150RT, my 100RT, and some I don't know what they are for.  Need any A/N hardware....got tons.

9 hours ago, Marty Hill said:

Dave, can't believe you got so low on #'s of gloves.:4607:

Hey ... you can never be too rich or have too may pair of gloves!  Well ... maybe you can be too rich ! :clap:

• Like 1
Warren Dean

So, I took Ed's advice and called Jake at Sullivan Glove. Got a pair of deer skin gauntlets on the way and even though the 25% off expired today, he honored it. 

He's even going to customize my right glove to give a proper fit to my half-size index finger that I lopped off 30 years ago.  :4322:

Really a nice guy to talk to and I can hardly wait to get my new gloves. 

• Like 2
On 3/22/2020 at 2:11 AM, BendBill said:

Super idea, Ed.  I've had their deerskin gloves for 10 years and 50+K miles of moto travel.  Also good in warm weather.  https://www.sullivanglove.com/product-category/motorcycle/Sullivan.thumb.JPG.aaacde7cc0b2edaa68cb5e16fe03a37e.JPG

Well got to try out my new lined deerskin gloves yesterday for 350 miles!   I love them and they are softer than any gloves I've owned and the fleece lining is thin but warm and not at all bulky!   I am sold!! 

i-QNPjVc8-L.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

After reading the positive feedback here and also knowing the 25% emergency discount had expired I reached out to Jake at Sullivan and he has developed a 10% discount count for all BMW Riders. You can just enter BMW10 at checkout.  

He is truly appreciative of the support from the BMW riders!

• Like 1