IGNORED

R1200 RT Pic(s)

Mike05

My wife Joyce wanted to surprise me for our Anniversary with a picture of one of my bikes, either past or present.

In so doing, she discovered an artist in Athens, Greece (on Ebay) who does unique sketches of BMW's  found here: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/182895976014?ViewItem=&item=182895976014

Here's the finished product framed & up on a wall:

785994986_2005R1200RTmmjmm.thumb.jpg.ea770e806b1e6deff4184a60efee6fac.jpg

I'm not a very good picture taker but wanted to share.  A red '05 was/is my first RT & this artist captured it beautifully.

Not at all expensive (I think about $35 shipped)  We don't know the artist or anything about him, just think he did a nice job of it.

Enjoy...

I

• Like 4

Sometime last year, a search yielded a fleabay listing selling a similar sketch.  I contacted the seller and asked if they could draw one of the new 1250 RT.  They replied with " sure, what does it look like?" and I told them to have it done in Mars Red Metallic color.  They did not know about the new model difference, so I sent over a stock photo from the world wide web, as I did not have a current photo of my brand new (at that time) bike.  NEVER heard back from them.  Oh, well.  I would have even paid for it.  You know?  Maybe I will search around again.  Thanks for posting.