IGNORED

BMW Tail Bag soft sided... Excellent condition

LDM

I bought this tail bag online and it was slightly used. I found a 49L Top Box shortly afterwards so I don't need this now. 

Soft sided silver tail bag $100. All zippers and tie down straps and clips are perfect and work as designed. Full size helmets will fit inside. Waterproof inner compartment which can be rolled up if not needed (see pics). There are 2 rub marks on the bottom but I understand these are normal from vibration from just sitting on luggage rack when traveling. 
Sorry not interested in offers as it is priced more than fairly for a bag in Excellent condition. 
Buyer to pay actual shipping charges.

Email me at LDMPLAY18@aol.com

IMG_1122.jpeg

IMG_1120.jpeg

IMG_1121.jpeg

IMG_1117.jpeg

• 1 month later...
szurszewski
5 hours ago, Matts_12GS said:

What are the dimensions?

If he doesn’t get back to you I can measure mine (a very used hand-me-down I got when a friend replaced it with a new one). Are there any particular dimensions you want? 

I really like mine, by the way. Stays mounted securely (I’ve had it on the rack of my GS and a KLR as well as on the pillion portion of an R1100S - all good)  and holds a lot. I’ve found the waterproof zippers aren’t really, and I wouldn’t trust the main compartment like I would a true drybag, but if I expect a deluge I just put a trashbag in the main compartment and then load my stuff into that. Easy. 

I'm sorry I don't visit this site, or really many sites on a regular basis. I left my email address because you could get a hold of me faster with it.

Exterior measurements are roughly 13" X 13" and 12" tall. Holds a full face helmet and has 3 exterior zippered pockets.

I might have spoken to you before if not contact me with email LDMPLAY18@aol.com

• 9 months later...