IGNORED

WOW!

Whip

WOW is right! That's pretty much like stepping into a time-machine right there. :thumbsup: Seeing the new Tiger 900 and hoping for maybe an updated GSA next year has cooled the fever I had for that exact bike. Now saying that, 1700 miles is gonna have me sweating all over again about "should I call"? :grin: Thanks Larry, for keeping me in mind on this!! :thumbsup:

I once bought a 10 year old Mercedes with < 10K miles on it. It was owned by an older gentleman who had 20 cars in his garage so he didn't drove it much. His heirs were selling them all off and it was a reasonably good price. Nice car but I had various problems with leaking seals and hoses that had dried out. Just sayin'.

Best

Miguel

• Like 1

You can't be like Whip if you do this! :dopeslap:They took a west coast deposit on it yesterday. Only say WC because sometimes the shipping entanglement scrubs the deal. Turtle has my number. 🙏  Knew I only had til yesterday morning to call or it'd be gone. Maybe I stalled for a reason, who knows. :dontknow:

vectorstock_739052.jpg

That's where I bought my GSA.  I wanna say that that particular bike has been in the showroom for some time, but I could be mistaken.

Also, if you keep searching, you might just fined a nice HP4 that they still have:18:

• Haha 1

Yeah, Turtle (nickname? :dontknow:) said that the previous shop owner had a more personal connection to the bike but the new owners' said, sell it! :cuz: We'll see what happens, maybe the deal will fall through and I'll be trucking down to say :wave: :classic_biggrin:. Was wondering if the HP got dismissed from the fleet, now I know. :)

I bought a 2004 GSA in 2016 with 3000 miles on it. It had not moved in over ten years. Only real issue was the gas tank lining was bad and had to be replaced. Other than that a normal 24,000 mile service was all I had to do. The bike has almost 30,000 miles now and has never had a problem. I LOVE the bike. 

• Like 2