IGNORED

The official BMWST rescue vehicle.

lawnchairboy

Has been checked in to garage dè Foote for some much needed geriatric care.    Fret not, she is expected to make a full recovery and be back on the prowl for broken, damaged, or otherwise malfunctioning BMWs and other makes.   The mighty red truck has pulled many of you folks....!

4E544464-C0C0-4F5B-B7ED-B324D3320578.jpeg

• Like 5
36 minutes ago, chrisolson said:

Nice, classic cymbals ... who's the drummer   ??

Screw the drums, I want the garage!!!

12 minutes ago, lawnchairboy said:

Everyone wants this garage

Nah ... :cool:

Have something similar (minus the lifts) but at my age I'm paying someone if it involves serious enough work to require a lift so they'd just take up space  :4317:.   (which is why, as an old drummer myself, I was more interested in the kit.)

On 1/18/2020 at 1:16 PM, Whip said:

I love that truck

Saved my broke down ass K1200GT on the black cloud Colorado PreUN ride a few years back.  Thank God for that truck.

F150 Rescue.jpg

1 hour ago, Hosstage said:

I thought only Harleys needed a chase vehicle...

Not offended by Harley jokes, I make them myself. But the funny is, my 27 year old Harley has never left me stranded.  A BMW, well umm, yup. :classic_blush:

That's been a worthy truck for you, Chris! :yes:

On 1/18/2020 at 2:29 PM, chrisolson said:

Nah ... :cool:

Have something similar (minus the lifts) but at my age I'm paying someone if it involves serious enough work to require a lift so they'd just take up space  :4317:.   (which is why, as an old drummer myself, I was more interested in the kit.)

Those lifts are the BEST addition to any garage! Let you park two cars, or as I often do the car on top and one or two bikes under it. Under $1500 to add an extra parking spot? Beat that deal!

• Like 1