IGNORED

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Indy Dave

This is one of my faves that I grew up on...A very young Peter Frampton on lead guitar and vocals back when he was good. Steve Marriot RIP,  5’2” of lead vocal powerhouse and rhythm guitar righteousness belting it out like no one else ever could. It’s long but good. Crank it up!   

• Thanks 1

I’m listening to my generator run since the damned hurricane/tropical storm knocked out our power in central NC,......go figure

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Richard I have to say, you sure seek out the strange ones! :D

Simple, but I like. :thumbsup:

Hey man, I had Deguello on 8-track

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Maybe I should of used the word “Eclectic” instead of strange. :grin:

Oh, dude, you just don't know.  I listen to almost anything that I think that sounds good.  If'n you ever around my place, there's no telling what will pop up when I have the music playing from my hard drive 150gb of music (ya, alot of duplicates) but it ain't a single genre of stuff.  If you don't like the song playing, stick around, I guarantee that there will be one or ten that pop up that you do like,.......as well as some that you haven't heard since your childhood;)  Anyone for a bit of Enya?

• Like 1
On 11/18/2020 at 8:15 AM, Rougarou said:

Not right now, but on the way in to work this morning,...

On 11/18/2020 at 10:30 AM, TEWKS said:

Richard I have to say, you sure seek out the strange ones! :D

Simple, but I like. :thumbsup:

That's a great Zz album (Degello) and song (I'll be back for you, Jack and I'll let the machine speak!

Nationwide is also on the album. That album was in heavy rotation in high school and college.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Indy Dave said:

That album was in heavy rotation in high school and college.

8-track brah, 8-track!!!  click-click

• Haha 1
On 11/24/2020 at 10:50 AM, Rougarou said:

Hal Ketchum passed away last night.

I've had that song stuck in my head all day after reading the news of his passing.

Do NOT watch this. Your Mommy would NOT approve!!!

Serious makeup skills.....and once you actually listen quite a talented group....

• Like 2

Streaming KEWU from Eastern Washington University at Cheney/Spokane a pretty good commercial free jazz/blues station.  We contribute monthly to them.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, realshelby said:

I would pay to watch the camera in an elevator....

With Jinjer as elevator music!

No better growler out there....

And Tatiana is smokin' hot!!!!:18:

• Like 1
12 hours ago, realshelby said:

No better growler out there....

Yea pleasantly surprised.  Did not expect that.  It's like heaven and hell all in one package.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BrianT said:

Yea pleasantly surprised.  Did not expect that.  It's like heaven and hell all in one package.

This may have been posted before? Probably Rougarou.....

This takes the "reviewers" on Youtube hard!

Hard to deny her talent.

• Like 1

Interesting! That may be the first Telecaster I have seen in an all out metal band!

Edit: went back and looked. A Frankencaster!  Has humbucker pickups.......

3 minutes ago, realshelby said:

Interesting! That may be the first Telecaster I have seen in an all out metal band!

Edit: went back and looked. A Frankencaster!  Has humbucker pickups.......

Ya, you may be familiar with their song "Stranded",....I think its one of their more popular plays, at least it is on my pandora channels.

Mizrahi (Arabic-speaking Jews) music may be the most interesting music in the contemporary Middle East. I don't read Hebrew, but the group is called "Andalucious". There is a long introductory improvisation before they launch into the song, Hassebni, at about the 5 minute mark.

• Like 2

Digging this cover of Mississippi Queen by Dave Grohl and his producer Greg Kurstin.  I like the improvised cup instead of a cowbell. "I've got a fever. And the only prescription is more cowbell."

• Like 4