IGNORED

Registration details

graydude

Welcome to the 2020 Unrally registration section.  Click the link below and you will be whisked to the registration portal.  Read all about the event and some FAQs.  You must at least register and pay the fee for me to send you the hotel link.  You have the options of ordering your tee shirts, signing up for the pizza dinner and more on the registration portal.  I will receive a notice from the portal that you have paid the registration fee and I will then email you the hotel link.  It may take a day or two for me to email the link but normally it will be  very quick.  Each person attending will need to register.  One thing to keep in mind is the room charge from the Cambria lodge includes a buffet breakfast every morning for 2 people per room.  More than two per room will be charged $15 per day per person if they want the buffet.  I will also send you a welcome email asking for your forum names.  We will provide coffee and tea in the Tavern all day for those attending.

You can order as many tee shirts as you like from the portal.  Please keep in mind I cannot ship the tees so you will be taking home what you ordered.  So here ya go, register away!

https://bmw-un-rally.myshopify.com/

Bigfish and Littlefish are in and booked. This will be our first Un and we are excited. :5210:

Do yourselves justice and Call this reservation # when booking and mention the BMW Club Special Rate: 800-966-6490

If you do the Online / Internet steps ... the lowest price option is $229.00  (See attached photo of Online Price)

There are rooms as low as $152 if you call. Good luck and looking forward to meeting those attending this years Unrally.

CambriaPinesLodge_Pricing.png

Linda and I are IN. Had to call as online link still not working right.  The $161 King rooms are gone already. They did not say how many of the $152 two Queen rooms were left. :18:

My wife Jackie and I are IN.  Florida to California and back.  (Jackie is flying out to meet me)  Trip of  lifetime...........Thanks to those who were involved in planning this UN.  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m in!  Registered and booked.  Been a while since I’ve been to a BMWST event but I couldn’t miss this one.  It’s only a few hundred miles away from home.  Is a great area to ride.  

• Like 1

Registered yesterday, and also reserved a room.  I reserved a room by phone.  I did not want to pay the non-refundable registration fee, only to then discover that there were no suitable rooms remaining, so I called the 1-800 reservation number first.  After finding out what rooms were left, I registered on the portal, then called the 1-800 number back and reserved a room (the staff were quite helpful).  The available rooms started at $195/ni.  I plan to ride out with Bob (Endobobdds), arriving Monday, and departing Saturday (I may amend that departure date to Friday at some point).

• Like 2

Regisered today and looking forward to ride out to the UnRally and back to DC with Mark -  @Markopolo :18:

@graydude - Is there a list of all those currently registered?

• Like 1