IGNORED

I have Stuff...

hopz

Hello Forum Friends.

I was searching for some items yesterday- we moved recently- and I kept discovering Motorcycle stuff I had not seen since our relocation. In addition, I recently sold my last bike and have "retired" from the activity- thus I have stuff I really do not need.

Here is the offer. Rather than just have a Garage Sale... keep this offer in mind. I have stuff.

If you need something drop me a line on my mail account (below) and I will see if I have it. If I do we will quickly discuss it and sell it to you at a fair and probably very low price we agree on, plus shipping.

I have ride gear, miscellaneous hardware, safety gear, clothing, jackets, gloves, helmets etc. I am a sort of small guy clothing size-wise... size medium. Certainly nothing in the large group. Most of this is "premium"... meaning no cheesy crap. Some of it is Harley themed, some BMW, some just motorcycle stuff. Jackets, boots, tools, publications/reference material etc.

If you need/want anything... Drop a line to: bstovall735@gmail.com or call 801-631-32110

It might help if you could put a list together. I always "need" something but I don't always know I need it until I see it on a list of stuff someone else is selling. :D

• Like 1

Thanks Pappy...

Partial list... meaning I have done a casual search of the property....

4 HJC helmets, like new, in their original carry bags, with the manuals- I know at least 3 out of four are size Small. All are in their original bags. None of them stink. No crashes.

One very expensive real leather Harley Jacket, but a tasteful one. No patches, or silly stuff. Modern, adult, classic, Sharp.

Several regular ride jackets.

Boots, size 8-1/2 one pair is a seriously fine pair... 

One or two Harley Vests... one really neat and collectable pair- one mine, one my wife's "Cut 'n Shoot, Texas Harley ride Vests. Note: that is cool small town north of Houston. I did not make that up.

I can send photos to anyone interested but do not plan to post them here. Prefer not to sell to those who are looking for something to sell....

Oh, I just noticed- the jacket I am wearing in the photo to the left... over there <------ is one of the jackets, pants too.

Edited by hopz
screw up on my part