gunnison registration??

SANTA

It hasn't been advertised yet. I found it about 10 days ago through a Google search on Gunnison.

PhillyFlash

I see that registration is $49 and includes dinner on Wednesday and Thursday nights. I don't expect to be there Thrusday night. Is it still going to be $49 even without having dinner?

Registration won't open for me...

Are we jumping the gun here?

The web page says if you haven't registered yet to do it today. Funny if somebody else had set up the site and is walking away with the cash...
Yeeha! Stephen

The web page says if you haven't registered yet to do it today. Funny if somebody else had set up the site and is walking away with the cash...

Whoa... I let that slip by me.

Did the Fickle Finger of Fate just save me, you think? eek.gif

Shirley my browser safeguards didn't have anything to do with it...

"and don't call me Surely."

My buddy and I seem to have gotten registered just fine, added to the list, and the web page updated.... If this is a hoax it's a good one! Some well-known BMWST names are on there... I'm at least in good company if I've been swindled! tongue.gif

"Funny if somebody else had set up the site and is walking away with the cash... "

If that's the case it's not working because I was notified of my payment rejection.....I guess I should have paid that credit card bill.. grin.gifgrin.gif

Whip

BTW...I don't think that was the problem...but I'm not sure yet..

Yes!

The UnRally registration announcement will be made early next week. While the website is operational, it is not yet in its final form.

The official site will be announced when Matt has made the final tweaks.

If you're having problems, it's probably because you're getting ahead of us.

I see that registration is $49 and includes dinner on Wednesday and Thursday nights. I don't expect to be there Thrusday night. Is it still going to be $49 even without having dinner?

Yes.

While I truly understand your plight, it would become a bookkeeping nightmare for our committee if we create a "menu" system, i.e. I'll be there for both dinners but don't want the shirt or I only want one dinner or let me pay for one dinner now and if I see that I'll be there for the second dinner, I'll pay on-site.

Your request is innocent enough, but it also would open a huge can of worms.

OK, I know I asked this before, when the date and place were leaked some 6 months ago, but I don't remember the answer (yeah, senility) for certain, and can no longer find it on the BBS.

I understand the Tuesday, June 20th, through Thursday, the 22nd. But are those three full days for the event? So does this mean that most folks are arriving on the evening of Monday, the 19th, and departing the morning of Friday, the 23rd? So we really need 4 nights lodging? Or are most folks drifting in on Tuesday, the 20th?

Is my question clear enough, or am I confusing others as well as myself? confused.gif

If this is a hoax it's a good one! Some well-known BMWST names are on there... I'm at least in good company if I've been swindled!
It's not a hoax, Donna and I are managing the registrations, payments, etc., for this year's UN. (Matt S. did the web page.)

Some are jumping the gun a bit, as Tasker hasn't yet 'officially' opened the registration up for business, so to speak. But in that, the cat is kind of out of the bag, and all the 'back office' systems are up and running, and so I don't get too behind, I'm going ahead and working the ones that are coming in.

An impatient bunch this is!

See you in Gunnison!

An impatient bunch this is!

It's been a long Winter, Ken. I don't want to cause a pickle, I just want to ride my motorsickle.

Thanks again for all your hard work, Ken and Donna and Tasker and....... thumbsup.gif

See ya soon! wave.gif

Doug

Paul Mihalka

Apparently we have a bit of change from previous UNs. The main days were Tuesday/Wednesday. Early arrivals got there Monday, and Thursday most left with only stragglers left for the evening. Last year in Staunton originally the main gettogether was scheduled for Thursday but by popular acclaim was changed to Wednesday. With a dinner unorganized for Thursday things change a bit.

Paul, wave.gif

Seems to me that quite a few left E.S. a day early, too?

Afa Barb and me, we are getting there early (Monday), and staying all the way through...leaving Friday morning.

There sounds like plenty of riding to be done, and sights to be seen, for the whole week!

And the $49 fee for the event t-shirt and two evening meals...what a deal! thumbsup.gif

Is it time yet? wink.gif

tap...tap...tap... grin.gif

Archived