IGNORED

What happened to my Post count?

AdventurePoser

AdventurePoser

Admittedly  a first world problem, but before the site underwent these big changes, my post count was 8700+.  Now showing over 2,000.  What happened?  Did you delete the posts that didn't make sense?  Thanks for fixing it if you can!

• Like 1

Unfortunately its a bit of a mystery .... we didn't delete anything specific to anyone ... and you're not the only one who was affected .... although I will say your disparity is the largest I've heard about.

There were some forums like the help section and old administrative forums that we didn't retain because they were no longer relevant, but that in no way would explain your situation.

Bottom line  , we don't have an answer and at this point ... it is was it is .... :(

• 4 months later...

I noticed this, as well. Apparently, I've been demoted from around 9,000 posts to about 840 +/-. Just know this: I'm not giving back my stripes or security card.  :3:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Tasker said:

I noticed this, as well. Apparently, I've been demoted from around 9,000 posts to about 840 +/-. Just know this: I'm not giving back my stripes or security card.  :3:

But you do get the award for the most posts missing :wave:

Still no idea of why the disparity exists ...:16:

• 4 weeks later...
Rider1200RT

Same here, lost a couple of thousand posts and makes me look like a noob...:classic_biggrin: Then again it is a trivial matter..