TEWKS

Impeach the Motherf _ _ _ _ _

Impeach the Motherf_ _ _ _ _ ! r.t.  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

mickeym3

Little doubt Trump has the morals of an alley cat.  The evangelical crowd simply sticks with him because abortion is the litmus test and stocking the Supreme Court with conservatives is their only hope.  Course Ginsburg is hanging on, suppose betting on the Dems taking over the Senate, in which case a second impeachment will stick (yes, he will be re-elected unless he really screws the pooch, [figure of speech] or voter fraud is so rampant it becomes too obvious to ignore).  If Dems run the table in 2020 then full term abortion (ala New York State) is just a matter of time, the Electoral College gets ditched and all kinds of madness. I’m actually concerned that we could have real chaos in the streets, could make race riots and the Vietnam protests look like garden parties. 

Bud

I didn't vote for either as there was no "lesser of two evils" in my mind. While I thought about not voting, my conscience required me to do my duty as a citizen. In Illinois, it didn't matter.

I have lunch with two guys that are older than I am. One big PRO TRUMP, "My President", deep state out to get him.

The other is a moderate Republican. 

Right after the election I told them Trump would be impeached, not convicted and re-elected. Still believe that to be true. Why?

The D's can not get their act together enough to run anyone capable of beating Trump. 

I'm personally discouraged by the lack of fiscal restraint and accountability in Congress by the Republicans. They are spending at a rate that makes a drunk Democrat confused. There is no one in Congress thinking beyond the next election. They are not concerned for the long term good of the country.

Now that tribalism is rampant, our form of government is in serious danger. When one side says "I'm RIGHT and you are EVIL" there is no hope for compromise or cooperation. 

Makes me worry for the future of my grandchildren. 

BTW Christianity Today has called out Trump.  https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2019/december-web-only/trump-should-be-removed-from-office.html

• Like 2

Dennis Andress
4 hours ago, Bud said:

I'm personally discouraged by the lack of fiscal restraint and accountability in Congress by the Republicans. They are spending at a rate that makes a drunk Democrat confused. There is no one in Congress thinking beyond the next election. They are not concerned for the long term good of the country.

Makes me worry for the future of my grandchildren. 

If all the crap we are going through with Trump is to be of any benefit then he will have to do the same to the Republicans as he just did to the Democrats. Neither party is worth shit, together they are the drain plug of the swamp.

Who, me worry?

• Like 3

Hosstage

Symmetry!

IMG_20191222_154203429.jpg

TEWKS

Symmetry, good! :grin: Fake and fraudulent impeachment, bad...:(

• Like 1

Hosstage

Wait till you see his second impeachment mounted up there after his re-election!

• Haha 2

TEWKS
1 hour ago, Hosstage said:

Wait till you see his second impeachment mounted up there after his re-election!

Well, the President is all about winning winning winning! :thumbsup: So, a challenge is a challenge. :grin:

Most of this is probably a lie but even if half were true we should dump Trump, the most transparent President in modern history. Why again? :dontknow:  Oh yeah, now I remember! :dopeslap:

Bud
On 12/20/2019 at 9:32 PM, Dennis Andress said:

If all the crap we are going through with Trump is to be of any benefit then he will have to do the same to the Republicans as he just did to the Democrats. Neither party is worth shit, together they are the drain plug of the swamp.

Who, me worry?

I've never understood what Drain the Swamp means. Tossed about without a clear, simple definition.

realshelby
14 hours ago, TEWKS said:

Most of this is probably a lie but even if half were true we should dump Trump, the most transparent President in modern history. Why again? :dontknow:  Oh yeah, now I remember! :dopeslap:

Well, without reading the whole article in the first link provided, let us look at the first subject. GDP is stated to have been 3.4% in the 3rd quarter and 4.2% in the second quarter. Here is a link to GDP statistics:  https://www.statista.com/statistics/188185/percent-chance-from-preceding-period-in-real-gdp-in-the-us/

I looked at several, but real GDP is never anywhere near what the quoted linked article states. 

I didn't bother researching more of the article, since the first one is this far out of bounds. I find this quite typical of what this administration puts out. Since it is from whitehouse.gov, it must be "official"!

mickeym3

Wonder what the % of growth for our national debt has been for the same period of that GDP?  Oh yea, we’re buying the economy, silly me. 

Rougarou
2 hours ago, realshelby said:

Well, without reading the whole article in the first link provided, let us look at the first subject. GDP is stated to have been 3.4% in the 3rd quarter and 4.2% in the second quarter. Here is a link to GDP statistics:  https://www.statista.com/statistics/188185/percent-chance-from-preceding-period-in-real-gdp-in-the-us/

I looked at several, but real GDP is never anywhere near what the quoted linked article states. 

I didn't bother researching more of the article, since the first one is this far out of bounds. I find this quite typical of what this administration puts out. Since it is from whitehouse.gov, it must be "official"!

Hmmmm, whose data do you believe,.....depends on which agenda you wish to support.

CNBC says 3.4 for Q3

bea.gov has the below chartimage.thumb.png.7a76487ba7f8dd1f7f2e8b14545c540e.png

Joe Frickin' Friday
On 12/19/2019 at 9:43 AM, Patallaire said:

That is actually the absolute definition of "Hearsay" They listened, but do we have the recording, no but we do have the factual Transcript, given to us as a matter of record, they "Overheard"  Again the definition of "Hearsay." Suspected corruption is not an impeachable offense, where is the actual crime?  I suspect you of speeding, are you guilty? { Don't answer that, it may be incriminating!} But if I do a Citizens Arrest, do I not have to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt based on facts, or can I just assert it and say maybe he was, it appeared to me that he was, etc.

This might all be reasonable if we were pursuing a felony conviction with a prison sentence attached to it. 

But we're not.  We're just trying to decide if this guy should be allowed to keep his job or not.  As such, there's no law or legal precedent regarding what constitutes admissible evidence, or what the standard of guilt is (e.g. "guilty beyond a reasonable doubt," " preponderance of evidence," or "we're pretty sure he pulled some sneaky crap and would do it again if we left him in office so we'd best be rid of him right now").  

One analogy is that if you're operating a business in an at-will state, you don't need to have your employee found guilty of a felony beyond a reasonable doubt before you can fire him.  If you merely think he's been skimming the till, or doing something else that harms your interests, you can send him packing today.  The US Presidency isn't a whole lot different; the constitution says that Congress has to look into it, but beyond that, there's a whole lot of latitude for how they do it.

For more info, see here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_crimes_and_misdemeanors

greiffster
37 minutes ago, Joe Frickin' Friday said:

If you merely think he's been skimming the till, or doing something else that harms your interests, you can send him packing today.  The US Presidency isn't a whole lot different; the constitution says that Congress has to look into it, but beyond that, there's a whole lot of latitude for how they do it.

Yeah, I'm not sure.  I'd like to think Article II, Section 4 implies some sort of standard of guilt to impeach for Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.  What that might be is anyone's guess and clearly is subjective based on the recent House vote.  But, I doubt the authors would say "I think he did it" is a high enough bar for conviction and removal.

Bud

Not to worry. Even if there was clear and convincing evidence, the Republican majority in the Senate wouldn't convict and remove.

This is political theater at it's finest.

realshelby
On 12/23/2019 at 1:13 PM, Living the Dream said:

Hmmmm, whose data do you believe,.....depends on which agenda you wish to support.

CNBC says 3.4 for Q3

bea.gov has the below chartimage.thumb.png.7a76487ba7f8dd1f7f2e8b14545c540e.png

You are exactly right. This one didn't come up when I searched. I sometimes wonder about all the "adjustments" they make to figures like these. I also know why they did not post the 2019 figures in the link Tewks provided!

realshelby

I know it is a point of contention that there seems to be too few hard facts to those on Trumps side. There has also been a LOT of documents and witnesses NOT ALLOWED to testify about the subject. 

We now see one piece of evidence that came out that is very hard to ignore. The e-mail to withhold the money to Ukraine 91 minutes after the infamous phone call. White House calls it a coincidence. At what point do you say this is not innocent?

There will be more of this stuff coming to light. Whether it is after the Senate Trial or before, it will still either reinforce the Impeachment or make me post here that I was taking the wrong position on this! I have enough character to look at it with both eyes and admit wrong when I see it. 

poodad

Perhaps it is telling that Trump's concern with Ukrainian corruption didn't start until 2019. In 2017 we gave them $45 million, and $350 million in 2018. In no previous year did Trump put any conditions on the aid. Why did corruption occurring during Biden's tenure as VP become an issue in 2019? 

I'm sure the fact that Biden announced his candidacy beforehand is just a coincidence.

TEWKS

Maybe the new Ukrainian President ran his campaign on fighting government corruption and maybe President Trump said, show me that's what you're doing before I waste anymore US tax payer's money on a lost cause. I know you're saying, how naive can one person be? :grin:

BTW, If Biden took Trump out behind the gym, Trump would kick his ass. :rofl:

• Like 1

Paul De
55 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

BTW, If Biden took Trump out behind the gym, Trump would kick his ass. :rofl:

I’m sure if 275lbs of a Big Mac fueled human fell on someone it would likely cause bodily harm. It’s just physics. F=M*A:eat: 

• Like 1

TEWKS

Actually he's fond of the "Fish Delight" sandwich AKA the Filet-O-Fish sandwich to you and me. :grin: Agree or disagree with his politics, you gotta love a billionaire that enjoys McDonald's. :spittake:

Paul De
39 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Agree or disagree with his politics, you gotta love a billionaire that enjoys McDonald's. 

....and gotta hate how he screwed so many investors with 6 bankruptcies.   Soon the courts will rule to force his tax returns to be turned over, we might be adding tax fraud as well.  Such a bigly and classy businessman, not!

• Like 2

poodad
29 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Actually he's fond of the "Fish Delight" sandwich AKA the Filet-O-Fish sandwich to you and me. :grin: Agree or disagree with his politics, you gotta love a billionaire that enjoys McDonald's. :spittake:

He developed a taste for fast food because he became convinced someone was trying to poison his food. By eating only from random Mcdonalds and Taco Bells which pre-makes food, he figured no one could get to his food beforehand to poison him.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-loves-mcdonalds-afraid-of-being-poisoned-2018-1

poodad
45 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

His go-to McDonalds order is apparently two Big Macs, two Fish sandwiches, and a large chocolate shake.

TEWKS
13 minutes ago, poodad said:

His go-to McDonalds order is apparently two Big Macs, two Fish sandwiches, and a large chocolate shake.

Wow, my admiration just climbed a notch. :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

realshelby

No wonder he is orange.....the poor mans liver has given up!

• Haha 2

Rougarou

While on recruiting duty, three years straight, I ate nothing but fast food.  McD, BK, Wendy's, Sonic, local slop shops.  I ate at these places that all the workers knew my order and started prepping when I walked in.  Very, very rarely did I have a "home cooked" meal,......I was single and working lights to beyond lights six to seven days a week.  Of course, an occasional run was thrown in, but mainly it was desk job and windshield time as I recruited in a rural area.

TEWKS
3 hours ago, Paul De said:

....and gotta hate how he screwed so many investors with 6 bankruptcies.   Soon the courts will rule to force his tax returns to be turned over, we might be adding tax fraud as well.  Such a bigly and classy businessman, not!

I don't think Trump's investors were Bob & Mary Higgins from Hopedale. I'm sure his investors knew and accepted the risk. I'm also sure he has more than one tax accountant. Not an expert on this but do believe they bear some responsibility preparing and signing his tax returns. You might corrupt one or two (if that was your goal) but the whole team, doubt it.

poodad
1 hour ago, TEWKS said:

I don't think Trump's investors were Bob & Mary Higgins from Hopedale. I'm sure his investors knew and accepted the risk. I'm also sure he has more than one tax accountant. Not an expert on this but do believe they bear some responsibility preparing and signing his tax returns. You might corrupt one or two (if that was your goal) but the whole team, doubt it.

if you tell you tax accountant to file your returns a certain way, they'll do it. They are under no legal or moral obligation to insure you pay your fair share of taxes. It's your signature that goes on the returns, not the accountants'.

John Ranalletta
2 hours ago, poodad said:

if you tell you tax accountant to file your returns a certain way, they'll do it. They are under no legal or moral obligation to insure you pay your fair share of taxes. It's your signature that goes on the returns, not the accountants'.

If I lie to my cpa, she won’t know it. If I ask her to omit income she knows I’ve earned or claim more than she knows I deserve, she probably would not complete the return or if she does, would not affix her name to it nor would she file the return. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

poodad
22 minutes ago, John Ranalletta said:

If I lie to my cpa, she won’t know it. If I ask her to omit income she knows I’ve earned or claim more than she knows I deserve, she probably would not complete the return or if she does, would not affix her name to it nor would she file the return. 

Your CPA knows what you want her to know. She works from that. 

The people who prepare Trump's tax returns know what Trump wants them to know. Even if they are the most ethical people on earth, it doesn't mean Trump's tax filings are legitimate.

Paul De
10 hours ago, TEWKS said:

I don't think Trump's investors were Bob & Mary Higgins from Hopedale. I'm sure his investors knew and accepted the risk. I'm also sure he has more than one tax accountant. Not an expert on this but do believe they bear some responsibility preparing and signing his tax returns. You might corrupt one or twog (if that was your goal) but the whole team, doubt it.

And where did these banks get the money to invest in these Trump schemes? Sure Bob and Mary didn't directly invest in a Trump scheme, but took the hit through their holdings in banking stocks and bonds.  Anyway, the Bob and Mary canard sidesteps the stubborn fact that at least it is Trump's poor business acumen that resulted in 6 bankruptcies and a red flag it may be worse.   One or two bankruptcies can and has happened to many ethical businesses, but when an organization gets to 6 bankruptcies you can legitimately consider that this was part of the business model.  The few Trump tax documents that have come to light are signed off with the caveat that the accounting firm has not audited the Trump organization and the filing is based solely on what the Trump organization supplied to them.   And yes, the whole accounting team can be corrupted, or a least duped, by such a corrupt organization.  A good example that a legitimate accounting organization can be corrupted, or passively willing to look the other way for the money is Arthur Andersen.  They were the gold standard of accounting firms but collapsed from the actions of a corrupt few.

TEWKS

If I run a yellow light, the thought of getting pulled over stays with me for a mile or two. If Trump was a big-time tax cheat for years, then became the President of the United States. Wow, that's Big Balls and or no conscious. My opinion on his taxes, he paid the littlest amount possible without breaking the law. On the number of bankruptcies, that's also part of the system you can play in the US business world. Unscrupulous, maybe, but he's a Billionaire and President, and we're not. :dontknow:

Paul De

Unscrupulous and POTUS in the same sentence seems such a sad reality.  It should not become the new normal.

eddd
20 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

...but he's a Billionaire and President, and we're not. :dontknow:

He claims he's a billionaire.  

Here are just a small sampling of the stable genius's other claims:

• Campaign finance: "I think nobody knows more about campaign finance than I do, because I'm the biggest contributor." (1999.)
  • ISIS: "I know more about ISIS than the generals do." (November 2015.)
  • Courts: "I know more about courts than any human being on Earth." (November 2015.)
  • Lawsuits: "[W]ho knows more about lawsuits than I do? I'm the king." (January 2016.)
  • Politicians: "I understand politicians better than anybody."
  • The visa system: "[N]obody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. ... Nobody else on this dais knows how to change it like I do, believe me." (March 2016.)
  • Trade: "Nobody knows more about trade than me." (March 2016.)
  • The U.S. government system: "[N]obody knows the system better than I do." (April 2016.)
  • Renewable energy: "I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." (April 2016.)
  • Taxes: "I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world." (May 2016.)
  • Debt: "I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me." (June 2016.)
  • Money: "I understand money better than anybody." (June 2016.)
  • Infrastructure: "[L]ook, as a builder, nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." (July 2016.)
  • Sen. Cory Booker: "I know more about Cory than he knows about himself." (July 2016.)
  • Borders: Trump said in 2016 that Sheriff Joe Arpaio said he was endorsing him for president because "you know more about this stuff than anybody."
  • Democrats: "I think I know more about the other side than almost anybody." (November 2016.)
  • Construction: "[N]obody knows more about construction than I do." (May 2018.)
  • The economy: "I think I know about it better than [the Federal Reserve]." (October 2018.)
  • Technology: "Technology — nobody knows more about technology than me." (December 2018.)
  • Drones: "I know more about drones than anybody. I know about every form of safety that you can have." (January 2019.)
  • Drone technology: "Having a drone fly overhead — and I think nobody knows much more about technology, this type of technology certainly, than I do." (January 2019.)
  • Like 2

eddd

Want it straight from the horse's mouth?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

AZgman

When somebody keeps telling you how smart he is, he most likely isn't that smart...

TEWKS
15 minutes ago, eddd said:

• Campaign finance: "I think nobody knows more about campaign finance than I do, because I'm the biggest contributor." (1999.)
  • Courts: "I know more about courts than any human being on Earth." (November 2015.)
  • Lawsuits: "[W]ho knows more about lawsuits than I do? I'm the king." (January 2016.)
  • The visa system: "[N]obody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. ... Nobody else on this dais knows how to change it like I do, believe me." (March 2016.)
  • The U.S. government system: "[N]obody knows the system better than I do." (April 2016.)
  • Renewable energy: "I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth." (April 2016.)
  • Taxes: "I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world." (May 2016.)
  • Debt: "I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me." (June 2016.)
  • Infrastructure: "[L]ook, as a builder, nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump." (July 2016.)
  • Sen. Cory Booker: "I know more about Cory than he knows about himself." (July 2016.)
  • Borders: Trump said in 2016 that Sheriff Joe Arpaio said he was endorsing him for president because "you know more about this stuff than anybody."
  • Democrats: "I think I know more about the other side than almost anybody." (November 2016.)
  • The economy: "I think I know about it better than [the Federal Reserve]." (October 2018.)
  • Technology: "Technology — nobody knows more about technology than me." (December 2018.)
  • Drones: "I know more about drones than anybody. I know about every form of safety that you can have." (January 2019.)
  • Drone technology: "Having a drone fly overhead — and I think nobody knows much more about technology, this type of technology certainly, than I do." (January 2019.)

Now that's called being confident, right there! :grin: And in reality, a lot of us lack some of that. :dontknow:

Hosstage
27 minutes ago, TEWKS said:

Now that's called being confident, right there! :grin: And in reality, a lot of us lack some of that. :dontknow:

Confident isn't the word I would use.

John Ranalletta
8 minutes ago, Hosstage said:

Confident isn't the word I would use.

"It's nice to think your political opponent is stupid."

• Thanks 1

John Ranalletta
12 hours ago, poodad said:

Your CPA knows what you want her to know. She works from that. 

The people who prepare Trump's tax returns know what Trump wants them to know. Even if they are the most ethical people on earth, it doesn't mean Trump's tax filings are legitimate.

Root cause of your concerns?  The tax code written by legislators we elect.  If we had a digital currency instead of cash then each transaction could be taxed at a single rate regardless of payer or payee absent deductions, write-offs, exclusions, deferrals, depreciation, depletion, goodwill, etc.  Thus ending the need for the accounting trade and putting lobbyists out of business, but that won't happen because we Amuricans want to trade increasingly worthless pieces of paper with each other.

roadscholar

There were a lot of things Trump wanted to get done and quite a few are happening although one of the most daunting was rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure. No one before him has even attempted, the scale of it is difficult to fathom. He hasn't had time to go that deep in the playbook and a big reason is impeachment bullshit.

So the next time you're plodding along bumper to bumper at 15 mph on a 6 or 8 lane interstate remember you wanted to oust the dude for being unethical or un presidential. Unethical went out the window long ago and if there was any doubt Slick Willie murdered both for good during his tenure, although W made a valiant attempt at resuscitation. . 

You want unethical, look no further than Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, Feinstein, not to mention some of their lower echelon scumbags, how do these crackpots get elected, it's truly dumbfounding. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

realshelby
9 minutes ago, roadscholar said:

There were a lot of things Trump wanted to get done and quite a few are happening although one of the most daunting was rebuilding our crumbling infrastructure. No one before him has even attempted, the scale of it is difficult to fathom. He hasn't had time to go that deep in the playbook and a big reason is impeachment bullshit.

So the next time you're plodding along bumper to bumper at 15 mph on a 6 or 8 lane interstate remember you wanted to oust the dude for being unethical or un presidential. Unethical went out the window long ago and if there was any doubt Slick Willie murdered both for good during his tenure, although W made a valiant attempt at resuscitation. . 

You want unethical, look no further than Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, Feinstein, not to mention some of their lower echelon scumbags, how do these crackpots get elected, it's truly dumbfounding. 

George Bush was a good President. George W. Bush may prove to be worse than Carter. 

Talk is cheap. Rebuilding our infrastructure isn't a one, two, or more term commitment. 

Calling opponents names simply gets no one ANYWHERE. Certainly does not prove a point one is trying to make.  I think it has really hurt Trump.....

TEWKS

I'm sure even his biggest haters would have been amazed at what could have been accomplished in the first term if this crap didn't mire him down. Why isn't the President fit for office again?  And why is America worse off now than before he won the Presidency?  :dontknow: I'm not that religious of a person but THANK GOD he did. :D

John Ranalletta
40 minutes ago, realshelby said:

Rebuilding our infrastructure isn't a one, two, or more term commitment. 

That requires a strategy.  We have none.  So far, not one candidate for the POTUS  has painted a strategic vision for the country because the first candidate that does is the first one out of the race.  They simply read a list of activities they say they will initiate that panders to their constituents.  Whether one likes it or not, "MAGA" is as close to a strategy or vision as any have come.

• Like 2

realshelby

I agree, and what scares me about that truth is the tax cut. I don't think it helps as much as it hurts over the long haul. Who would dare reinstate it? We need infrastructure improvements and there are no untouched resources to steal money from any longer. It is going to hurt. The funds from the tax cut, or at least part of it, could have been funneled into infrastructure or lowering the National Debt and the US of A would have been better off for it very soon. Long after the tax cut effects have dimmed....

In my opinion we didn't get a tax cut, we just inflated the National Debt. Sure, I like the extra few hundred per paycheck. But I don't think for a minute it isn't going to have to be paid back!

No one since Ross Perot has been what I think would be a good leader. His honesty got him nothing....

TEWKS

Holy Wiener Schnitzel, Terry! I loved Ross Perot! :grin:

Not fact checked as to dollar amounts...but how about the great and bold deal maker saving the USA a boatload of money with NATO and using that money as the tax cut, for U & Me? :clap:

mickeym3
5 hours ago, eddd said:

You forgot windmills...possibly more than even Don Quixote.

realshelby

See Tewks, and y'all thought I was some kind of lefty radical. 

Far from it. I won't say I don't think some of Trumps moves have been a good change in direction. NATO supporting themselves without  the US doing the heavy lifting is good. But don't alienate just about EVERYONE in NATO with childish remarks.....

My wife and I paid over $78,000 in Federal income tax last year. After everything we could do to get the laws working in our favor. A good year. I am fine with paying that amount. I just wish everyone paid their fare share! In my opinion this Trump tax cut went way to far to help out his rich buddies. 

WE MUST GET SPENDING UNDER CONTROL!!!!   Last time that happened a Clinton was President and I for one respected that fiscal responsibility. Oh...but he was Impeached too!:3:

• Like 1

realshelby

Trump and his supporters often state how good the Stock Market looks under his term. While many aspects of the economy also look good....here is something that will surprise many who read it. This article,  https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/savingandinvesting/what-the-stock-market-did-under-every-president-in-the-last-100-years/ss-BBYhGCY?li=BBnb7Kz#image=1 , looks at the Dow Jones Industrial Average during a Presidents tenure. Some interesting cut and pastes.....

15. George W. Bush

> DJIA performance: -26.5%
> Served from: Jan. 20, 2001 - Jan. 20, 2009
> Months in office: 96
> Party affiliation: Republican

9. George H. W. Bush

> DJIA performance: +41.3%
> Served from: Jan. 20, 1989 - Jan. 20, 1993
> Months in office: 48
> Party affiliation: Republican

8. Donald J. Trump

> DJIA performance: +43.2%