Sign in to follow this  
Bud

New law enforcement tool

TEWKS

Ok, question begs to be asked...is it a Democrat or Republican? :D

beemerboy

I wonder if its bark will be worse than its bite.

Hosstage

Makes all the movies about a totatalarion government seem more possible. Creepy little devils.

beemerboy
12 hours ago, Hosstage said:

Makes all the movies about a totatalarion government seem more possible. Creepy little devils.

This will really creep you out.....

• Like 2

chrisolson

The world of the terminator is not that far fetched anymore ... could be a good reason why there are warnings about AI and where it can lead .

TEWKS
1 hour ago, beemerboy said:

If that wasn't movie trickery, wow! 

Oldironken

The dog is the stuff of nightmares if you ask me...

At the same time it could be used to reduce risk to law enforcement in many situations.  Suspect is hiding in a house, may be armed may not be.  Dog walks in suspect shoots dog, nothing bad happens, dog “bites” suspect with a non-lethal weapon and renders then compliant, humans come in and arrest compliant suspect.

Living the Dream
21 hours ago, beemerboy said:

That's pretty funny!!!

beemerboy
1 hour ago, Living the Dream said:

That's pretty funny!!!

Yea, funny right up to the point where it takes the gun and pops a cap on your ass. :eek:

Living the Dream
4 hours ago, beemerboy said:

Yea, funny right up to the point where it takes the gun and pops a cap on your ass. :eek:

You do realize it's CGI and a parody right:18:

Hosstage
1 hour ago, Living the Dream said:

You do realize it's CGI and a parody right:18:

For now...

Living the Dream

The end is near beware:

image.png.6af33eceedcdf8d5eb10df0c110dff53.png

• Like 1

TEWKS

I honestly didn't know WTFudge was going on there but did have some reservations. The two flubs I did notice were the bees in the box and the jump and run at the end. :dontknow:

• Haha 1

beemerboy

Tewks,

This is Full Throttle not Mister Rogers Neighborhood so I'm thinking it's okay to write "WTFuck." I mean isn't that the point of this portion of the forum? Aside from that I suspect that AI is far more advanced than what we're seeing and that the military industrial complex adhere's to the same plan it has since the post WWII days; when they decide to unveil new technology they already have two generations of its advancement either on the drawing board or production line. In other words The Terminator's in cold storage waiting to be unleashed on the battlefield, for civil insurrection, or to keep Eddd in line. :whistle:

• Like 1

TEWKS

FUCK! Whew, that felt good! :rofl:

• Like 1

Joe Frickin' Friday
On 11/28/2019 at 11:53 AM, Oldironken said:

The dog is the stuff of nightmares if you ask me...

Your'e not alone.  Have you seen the "Metalhead" episode of "Black Mirror?"

"Metalhead" is filmed entirely in black and white, and follows the plight of Bella (Maxine Peake) trying to flee from robotic "dogs" after the unexplained collapse of human society. The dogs were influenced by Boston Dynamics' robots such as BigDog. Filming took place in England, with Lidar scans used for scenes from the dog's perspective. The running time of 41 minutes makes "Metalhead" the shortest Black Mirror episode.

The episode has a simple plot and received mostly positive reviews. It has been compared to The Terminator, as both works feature machines chasing humans. The episode's message has been widely debated, with reviewers discussing questions about artificial intelligence and the final shot of a box of teddy bears. The plot and short running time have received mixed reviews, while Peake's acting and Slade's directing have been praised, along with the cinematography and the design of the dogs.