IGNORED

black Friday and Cyber Monday in three weeks

randy

So I need to give out my Christmas list to my wife.  Any cool items to recommend.  Last year was easy as I did updates to the S1Kr and she got me foot pegs, frame sliders and axle sliders.  But I am looking for suggestions for this year.

How about mans week with his buddies...5 days of riding with no other responsibilities...If that doesn't work tickets to the MotoGP in Austin Texas in April...

She is great about me riding, so no issue there.  but I do like the Austin, TX MotoGP idea.  I have done Indy and Laguna Seca.  So I need to do Austin.

NGreenSxrambler

@Skywagon Are you located in Austin? I am! 

Definitely come down! I participate in rides around the area that weekend and there is also another show in Austin the same weekend usually, Handbuilt Show! 

NGreen….I am in Houston.  I've been to every one of them in Austin.  I stay with a close friend in Pflugerville who is a serious GP nut.  We usually get seats in section 15 for the whole week.  As it gets closer lets catch up.  We always take a ride to Luckenbach and some of the other areas.  We also go to Revival for the hand built show too.  

it would not be in 2020, but I have already talked to Cathy about 2021.  Still looking for some small items. My wife noted that I have her, so any gift would pail in comparison :-)  I think it was just her way of not spending money, but she did seem pretty sincere when she said it.

I got an early Christmas present.  Cathy got me an Amazon fire stick, and I downloaded the MotoGP app and now I am watching races on my 55" living room TV WITHOUT having to connect my laptop.  :-)  Life is good, re-watching Austin right now

actually I need to be honest, I said "I"  but really my son did all the work, I just now know how to click the remote correctly to get to the MotoGP app :-)